Not all products carry a manufacturer warranty.
Billabong Purchases -For details on warranties, please visit the product description section of the individual item.
For Billabong Wetsuit Warranties:
Thank you for choosing Billabong Wetsuits
All Billabong wetsuits come with a limited 2-year warranty on stitching, 12 months on all materials, workmanship and liquid welded seams, from the date purchased.
If your wetsuit meets the warranty guidelines above and you want to initiate a claim, please email Warranty.email@example.com
In your email, please include a description of the damage, a copy of your original proof of purchase (or a bank statement showing the purchase date), and photos of the damage so we can evaluate the claim.
Your claim is important to us and we will respond to all claim emails within 24-48 hours after receipt (Monday – Friday 6 am to 3 PM PST excluding Weekends/Holidays)
Once your claim is approved and you are sending in your suit for repair, please note that:
- All inbound shipping charges are the responsibility of the consumer. Boardriders handles all return shipping costs
- Boardriders is not responsible for any suits lost in transit by the carrier
- Please return your suit completely dry and free of sand. Any suits returned wet will be delayed in the repair process
- Please include a copy of the email you receive from one of our warranty coordinators so we can keep track of your suit in the repair process
For All Other Billabong Warranties:
Boardriders warrants all apparel to be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of ninety (90) days from the original date of purchase, when purchased from an authorized dealer. The apparel warranty covers defect of workmanship and materials, but does not cover damage caused by accident, improper care, negligence, normal wear and tear, or the natural breakdown of colors and material through time, exposure or extensive use. If a Boardriders product is found to be defective after inspection by a warranty technician, Boardriders will repair or replace the product with an existing comparable model at the technician’s discretion. Boardriders is not liable for any damages, losses and/or costs incurred resulting from the loss or usage of our products.
Repaired or replaced products are covered for the remainder of the original warranty.
To Initiate a warranty claim:
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org When doing so, please include:
- Your name
- Product number/Color/Size
- Brief description of the issue that you are encountering with the product
- Photos of the defective area
- Copy of the original proof of purchase
Once we receive your email, one of our warranty coordinators will reach out to you with the next steps to get your claim processed. Warranty claim shipments sent in without prior approval will be returned to sender
SHIPPINGCustomers are responsible for all costs incurred on shipping warranty item(s) to Boardriders. Boardriders will cover shipping cost on replacement or repaired item(s) shipping back to the customer. Boardriders is not liable for any items lost in transit.