Free Shipping and Returns for Billabong Crew Members.
Free Shipping and Returns for Billabong Crew Members.
BILLABONG: #VaiItalo Murf E-Bike Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE ODDS OF WINNING.
- Sweepstakes Period: Billabong: #VaiItalo Murf E-Bike Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:01 am Pacific Standard Time (“PST”) on November 1, 2021 and ends at 11:59 pm PST on November 30, 2021 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). The time shall be determined by Sponsor’s timekeeping systems, and Sponsor may also rely on the time processing functions of third parties. Sponsor shall have the sole discretion in determining the timeliness of any action or inaction related to the Sweepstakes.
- How to Enter: During the Sweepstakes Period, you may enter for free by visiting https://billabong.com/mens/blog/events-giveaways/vai-italo-murf-ebike-sweepstakes.html and completing the entry form during the Sweepstakes Period with your name, state of residence, and email address and hitting “submit” on the form (“Entry”). Limit one Entry per person, per email account. Any attempts by an entrant to submit more than one entry will result in disqualification. All Entries must be received by no later than 11:59 PM PST on November 30, 2021.
- Winner Selection/Odds of Winning: There will be one (1) winner who will be selected in a random drawing conducted by the Sponsor or its designee, on or about December 15, 2021 based on eligible entries submitted. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Notification: Potential winner will be notified by email or telephone call from Sponsor on or about December 16, 2021. Potential winner must respond to the notification message within 3 days and provide all requested information within 14 days of the first contact or attempted contact from Sponsor or the potential prize may be forfeited. To claim any prize, Sponsor may require winner(s) to complete, sign, and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release/Publicity Release forms and other applicable documents, which may require a social security number or form proper identification and may need to be notarized, before claiming and prize. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize with prize of equal or greater value. If a potential winner is found to be not eligible, cannot be contacted, fails to timely claim the prize, is disqualified, fails to timely execute and return any required forms, or if the prize notification is returned as undeliverable, Sponsor will select an alternate winner via random drawing from among the remaining eligible entries. If by reason of printing or other error, more prizes are claimed than the number of prizes set forth in these Official Rules, a random drawing will be held to award the advertised number of prizes. Under no circumstances will more than the advertised number of prizes be awarded.
- Prize and Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): The winner will receive one (1) very-lightly-used Murf E-Bike, Model Murf Fat Pax Step Thru, with custom special edition color called #VaiItalo (shades of white and custom yellow) inducing battery, charger and key with an ARV of USD$2300 as listed by manufacturer for the new e-bike (in standard color). Bike frame is material aluminum. Adult wheel size is 26 inches. Battery is 52 volt, 17.5 amp hour. The prize package also includes, Rear Rack Package (already installed) (ARV $59), Moved By Bikes Surf Rack (longboard model, which can be used for shortboards too) (ARV $150), helmet (ARV $89), bike lock (ARV $100), and a #VaiItalo t-shirt (ARV $30). Total ARV of the prize package is $2728. To make the bike run, you need the battery, charger and key – the rest are add-on accessories. No gas is required, but you need electricity for the charger and battery, and your good-old-fashioned leg muscles! Comes with 2 year manufacturer’s warranty to winner who will be deemed the “original owner”. Except for the warranty from the e-bike manufacturer directly to consumer, all prizes are “AS IS” without any warranty of any kind, express or implied from Sponsor. No substitution, redemption for cash, return, exchange or transfer of prizes will be made or is permitted except in Sponsor’s sole discretion. The prize will be mailed or delivered by Sponsor or third party courier, at Sponsor’s expense, to the winner at the physical address in the US provided by the winner at time of notification within 60 days. US physical addresses only. The risk of loss and title for the Prize passes to winner upon Sponsor’s delivery to the third-party carrier or at the delivery point to the winner’s shipping address.
Please note that this Prize is in a used condition. The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is in excellent condition, fully operational and functions as intended. This item was very lightly used at 2021 World Surf League Finals in Southern California in 2021 where it was ridden for 4-6 hours in total. Less than 18 miles. There are no material imperfections or damage. Purchased from Murf Electric Bikes in 2021. See manufacturer’s listing for full details on e-bike: https://murfelectricbikes.com/products/fat-pax
- General Terms: Decisions of Sponsor are final and binding. All federal, state and local taxes, related to the prizes, are the sole responsibility of the winner. Sweepstakes Entities do not warrant that access to the Sweepstakes will be uninterrupted. The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for, including but not limited to, technical, hardware, software or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the Entries in the Sweepstakes or for any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in, accessing or downloading information in connection with the Sweepstakes. The Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; violates the Official Rules; any unsportsmanlike or disruptive acts, or with intent to abuse, threaten or harass any person. ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY FRAUDULENT CLAIMS, MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW, AND, SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify this Sweepstakes and to disqualify any entrant for any reason, in its sole discretion, including (but not limited to) if the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, infection by computer virus, bugs, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. If such cancelation occurs, Sponsor reserves the right to select the winners from among all eligible entries. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid provision were not part of the Official Rules.
- Releases: By entering this Sweepstakes, you agree to release, discharge and hold the Sweepstakes Entities from any claims, losses, and damages arising out of, or relating to, your participation in this Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activities (including, without limitation, use and purchase of products, etc.) and the acceptance and use, misuse, or possession of any prize awarded hereunder (including, without limitation, any non-compliance by you with these Official Rules; acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize; any malfunction, error or other problem arising in connection with the collection, processing, or retention of entry information; or any typographical or other error in the printing, offering or announcement of any winner). The foregoing includes, without limitation, any claim for personal injury, property loss or damage, or death arising in any way in connection with the Sweepstakes or use of the Prize.
- Third Party Platforms: The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook or Instagram (collectively, the “Social Network”). By participating, you release the Social Network and its respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, employees, directors, agents, advertising agencies, from and against any and all injury, loss or damage caused or claimed to be caused by your participation in the Sweepstakes and/or the acceptance, awarding, receipt, use and/or misuse of the prize.
- Disputes: Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of California. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than State of California.
- Winner List: You may obtain the winner’s name by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Legal Department, ATTN Billabong: #VaiItalo Murf E-Bike Sweepstakes, 5600 Argosy Ave., #100, Huntington Beach, CA 92648, USA, with a written request by March 1, 2022.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Boardriders Wholesale, LLC, having an address of 5600 Argosy Ave., #100, Huntington Beach, CA 92648. www.boardriders.com and www.billabong.com. Boardriders, the Boardriders Logo, Billabong and the Billabong Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sponsor in the USA and other countries. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners. Any questions regarding this Sweepstakes should be directed to Sponsor at: firstname.lastname@example.org.