Eric Willett triumphs at jubilee Air & Style

In front of more than 10.500 spectators, Eric Willett took the top spot at the anniversary-Air&Style at the Bergisel Stadium Innsbruck with a Switch Backside 1260 Mute (88.33 points).

In the Super Final of the best four, he left Sebastien Toutant (2./Cab Double Cork 1260 Melon/83.33 points), Aleksander Ostreng (3./Backside 1260 Mute/ 75.00 points) and Mark McMorris (4./Cab 1260 Indy/ 73.00 points) behind. He therefor took home 1,000 World Snowboard Tour points, the Ring of Glory and the lion’s share of the 75.000 Euro prize purse. Mark McMorris (96.00 points) got the highest score of the evening for his Backside Triple Cork 1440 Mute from round 3.

Last year’s winner Peetu Piiroinen ended up in 10th place. At the same time, the Big Air Champion of the World Snowboard Tour was crowned at the last 6Star Big Air event of the season. Ending up in second place, Sebastien Toutant managed to take over the Champions title.For two days, more than 17.500 spectators celebrated the lifestyle of snowboarding, together with the world’s best riders and live acts such as Die Fantastischen Vier and Mac Miller.

On Friday night, the legends already showed their skills at the burn Style Session in front of 7.000 spectators. Slovenian Marko Grilc won with a Frontside 540 Indy and beat Terje Haakonsen amongst others.Air & Style founder Andrew Hourmont: "This year’s Air & Style was a special experience for me. Many riders that coined the history of the Air & Style since 1994, followed our invitation. They impressively showed, what Snowboarding à la Air & Style is all about: fun, lust for life, sand top performances. My thanks go out to everyone who made this unbelievable snowboard party possible."

Eric Willett triumphs at jubilee Air & StyleBillabong Air and Style 2013Billabong Air and Style 2013 - 2

COMMENTS
Rosie Rhoma said (2 months ago)
Divine Loan Opportunity Offered By CHESTER BRIAN LOANS That Save My Family From Financial Bondage {Brianloancompany@yahoo.com}

Hello Everyone, I am Rosie Rhoma a single mom from Texas USA, I will like to share this great testimony on how i got a loan from Chester Brian Loans, when we were driven out of our home when i couldn't pay my bills anymore, After been scammed by various companies online and denied a loan from my bank and some other credit union i visited. my children were taken by the
Isabella Tyson said (3 months ago)
Testimony on how i got my LOAN from fundingloanplc@yahoo.com ...

I'm Isabella Tyson from 1910 N Halsted St Unit 3, Chicago IL60614 USA,, i have been searching for a genuine loan company for the past few months and all i got was bunch of scams who made me to trust them and at the end of the day took my money without giving anything in return, all hope was lost i got confused and frustrated, i find it very difficult to feed my family and vowed never to have anything to do with loan companies on net and went to seek of assistance from a very good friend which i explained all my experience regarding online companies with and said he can help me that he knows of a Godsent and well known company called FUNDING CIRCLE PLC, he stated he just got a loan from them although i was still very unsure about this company due to my past experience but i decided to give it a try and did as i was directed by my friend and applied, i never believed but i tried and to my greatest surprise i received my loan in my bank account within 24 hours, i could not believe that i would stand on my feet financially again. I’m glad I took the risk and applied for the loan and today i'm thanking God that such loan companies still exist and promise to share the good news to people who are in need of financial assistance because the rate of scams on net is getting very serious and i don't want people to fall victim when we still have genuine and Godsent lenders.. You can contact this Godsent company using the information as stated and be a partaker of this great testimony.. Email: fundingloanplc@yahoo.com OR Call/Text 14067326622 thanks

Rosie Rhoma said (3 months ago)
Divine Loan Opportunity Offered By CHESTER BRIAN LOANS That Save My Family From Financial Bondage {Brianloancompany@yahoo.com }

Julie said (3 months ago)

Be careful here. Nobody can help you here or even suggest how you can get financial help. most answer of a loan lender here, you MUST ignore,because they are SCAMS…real SCAMS…i was a victim of which i was ripped thousands of dollars…well thank God for a Christian sister who referred me to a loan organization formed by some Christian Women Trust Fund. it is called Christian women Trust-funds Cooperative Organization(C.W.T.C.O) They made my life a valuable one and gave it a meaning. When the sist
LOAN OFFER said (3 months ago)

Hi,

Do you need easy qualifying Business or personal loans from $3,000 –$50,000,000? Bad credit or Good credit, makes no difference with us.3% of applications are approved within 24 Hours. To apply, get in touch with us
via E-mail: Juanromeofirm@gmail.com

MRS JUAN ROMEO.

LOAN OFFER said (3 months ago)

Hi,

via E-mail: Juanromeofirm@gmail.com

MRS JUAN ROMEO.

Dr. Maverick Leonidas said (3 months ago)
DO YOU NEED A LOAN TO START UP YOUR OWN BUSINESS!!!!!!

We have provided over $1 Billion in business loans to over 20,000 business owners just like you. We use our own designated risk technology to provide you with the right business loan so you can grow your business. Our services are fast and reliable, loans are approved within 24 hours of successful application. We offer loans from a minimum range of $5,000 to a maximum of $900 million. (dr.maverickleonidassloans@gmail.com)

Do you need a legit, honest, reputable and quick loan?? I can help you with 100% guarantee loan Are you a business man or woman? Are you in any financial stress? Or do you need money to start your own business? we offer financial freedom to serious clients our mission is to help the less financial privileges get back on track Our program is the quickest way to get what you need in a snap. Reduce your payments to ease the strain on your monthly expenses. we offer loans to individual and public sector that are in need of financial Assistance in a low interest rate of 2%. Bad credit acceptable,The Terms and Conditions are very simple and considerate.You will never regret anything in this loan transaction because we will make you smile through out this loan transaction Email: (dr.maverickleonidassloans@gmail.com)

Our services include the following:

*Truck Loans
* Personal Loans
* Debt consolidation loans
* Car Loans
* Business Loans
* Education Loans
* Mortgage
*Refinancing Loans
* Home Loans

Yours Sincerely,
Dr. Maverick Leonidas
1 (424)704-8035
Dr. Maverick Leonidas said (3 months ago)
DO YOU NEED A LOAN TO START UP YOUR OWN BUSINESS!!!!!!

Our services include the following:

*Truck Loans
* Personal Loans
* Debt consolidation loans
* Car Loans
* Business Loans
* Education Loans
* Mortgage
*Refinancing Loans
* Home Loans

Yours Sincerely,
Dr. Maverick Leonidas
1 (424)704-8035
Harvey Lee said (3 months ago)
I Never Believed in Chester Brian Loan Company Until now(Brianloancompany@yahoo.com)
Hello All, I was really so downcast after losing so much and facing financial difficulties, no one to help me and all i could do was to just seat and watch my business going down and almost losing my son to an illness. But never the less i meet an old college mate who told me about the loan he got from Chester Brian Loan Company and until now the company have assisted so many of his friends seeking a loan.
max william said (3 months ago)
Do you need Finance?
Are you looking for Finance?
Are you looking for a money to enlarge your business?
We help individuals and companies to obtain loan for business
expanding and to setup a new business ranging any amount. Get a loan at affordable interest rate of 3%, Do you need this cash/loan for business and to clear your bills? Then send us an email now for more information contact us now via Email:maxcreditfinance@googlemail.com
max william said (3 months ago)
Do you need Finance?
Are you looking for Finance?
Are you looking for a money to enlarge your business?
We help individuals and companies to obtain loan for business
soakala said (3 months ago)
SSD AUTOMATIC CHEMICAL SOLUTION FOR CLEANING DEFACED CURRENCY NOTES WITH MACHINE
WE ALSO SALE CHEMICALS LIKE SSD AUTOMATIC SOLUTION FORM CLEANING BLACK DOLLARS CURRENCIES.I hereby use this media to inform you, that our company can clean out black deface currency, (stained money) bank notes, We have all kinds of chemicals used for cleaning of black money or stained money in currencies such as U.S Dollar, Euro, Pound, and all local currencies, even if your defaced note is 45 years old.

We Clean B
Joe Robinson said (3 months ago)
I GAVE EMINENT JOSH A CHANCE TO FAIL JUST LIKE OTHERS : BUT HE PROVED ME WRONG BY GRANTING ME A LOAN joshloancompany@gmail.com OR 1(215)-874-8060

Its really teeming with scammers on the internet, really not normal. In one week I lost $11,750 for payments. I had inquiries made at Dandy Cash.com and it came just disappointed. I've been a victim of several con-artist who scammed me until I finally found someone who was still honest (Eminent Josh loans...joshloancompany@gmail.com). Frankly i thought it would go the same way just like those before him, I was a little hesitant and skeptical but considering the dwindling situation of my life in general, I had no other choice other than to go through with the loan with Josh and expecting him to fail; so I took the risk anyway and I was able to borrow from him $75,000 suprisingly. Therefore, I'm pleading and soliciting to you out there whom might probably be in a similiar financial mess to do business with Eminent Josh or else risked been ripped off like those before Josh did to me and run away with my hard earned money. EMINENT JOSH is the only one i trust because he gave me the loan i needed were others failed, do not contact anyone else other than Josh because they might be scams whom pretend to be loan lenders they rip people of their hard earned money, the U.S. Attorney General are searching for this guys to penalize them for their evil act. so don't contact these guys and thereby promoting their nefarious vices in our society, they will only rip you off like they did to me. FOR YOUR SAFETY AND GOOD CONTACT EMINENT JOSH on joshloancompany@gmail.com or better alternative you can text/call the company rep on 215-874-8060
Harvey Lee said (3 months ago)
I Never Believed in Chester Brian Loan Company Until now.....(Brianloancompany@yahoo.com)..
luis Root said (3 months ago)
MOORE LOANS SAVE ME WHEN THERE WAS NO HOPE {mooreloancompany@yahoo.com}

Hello everyone in this forum, I am Luis Root from USA, I cannot believe that God really exist not until i was Redeemed and saved from Financial bondage.. l was into financial crisis and needed to pay some bills. l tried seeking help from banks but all to no avail,l also tried seeking help from the internet only to meet scammers who pretended to be private lender and made away with my $15000 and did not get my loan, not until GOD introduce me to Moore Robbinson through a friend who was rescued from financial problem and a loan of $100,000.00 was granted to him by Moore Robbinson, so l took his advise and contacted Moore Loan Company and in the space of one week my loan of $200000 was granted to me.so my advise to everyone seeking for loan at low interest rate of 2% .l am doing this because l am so happy am out of financial bondage and am once again full of joy and life is easy all thanks to GOD and Moore Robbinson. You can contact Moore Loan Company via {mooreloancompany@yahoo.com} OR Text (414) 454-9493
luis Root said (3 months ago)
MOORE LOANS SAVE ME WHEN THERE WAS NO HOPE {mooreloancompany@yahoo.com}

Harvey Lee said (3 months ago)
Dr. Maverick Leonidas said (4 months ago)
DO YOU NEED A LOAN TO START UP YOUR OWN BUSINESS!!!!!!

Our services include the following:

*Truck Loans
* Personal Loans
* Debt consolidation loans
* Car Loans
* Business Loans
* Education Loans
* Mortgage
*Refinancing Loans
* Home Loans

Yours Sincerely,
Dr. Maverick Leonidas
1 (424)704-8035
Dr. Maverick Leonidas said (4 months ago)
DO YOU NEED A LOAN TO START UP YOUR OWN BUSINESS!!!!!!

Our services include the following:

*Truck Loans
* Personal Loans
* Debt consolidation loans
* Car Loans
* Business Loans
* Education Loans
* Mortgage
*Refinancing Loans
* Home Loans

Yours Sincerely,
Dr. Maverick Leonidas
1 (424)704-8035
Mr Armando Taylor said (4 months ago)

Getting a legitimate loan have always been a huge problem To clients who have financial problem and need solution to it. The issue of credit and collateral are something that clients are always worried about when seeking a loan from a legitimate lender. But.. we have made that difference in the lending industry. We can arrange for a loan from the range of $10,500. to $3000,000.000 as low as 2%interest Kindly respond immediately to thisemail: armandotaylorloanhome@gmail.com Our Services Include the Following: Debt Consolidation Second Mortgage Business Loans Personal Loans International Loans Loan for any kinds Family loan E.T.C

No social security and no credit check, 100% Guarantee. All you have to do is let us know exactly what you want and we will surely make your dream come true. (ARMANDO TAYLOR LOAN COMPANY). says YES when your banks say NO. Lastly, we fund small scale loan firm, intermediaries, small scale financial institutions for we have unlimited capital. For further details to go about procuring a loan contact us, Kindly respond immediately to this email: armandotaylorloanhome@gmail.com

NOTE:Bear in mind that it will only take less than 24 Hours to process your file is 100% Guaranteed no matter your Credit Score.

Get your instant loan approval

Our Services Include the Following:
Debt Consolidation
Second Mortgage
Business Loans
Personal Loans
International Loans
Loan for any kinds
Family loan
E.T.C
Phone Number 1 412-329-4367 We are certified and your privacy is 100% safe with us. Worry no more about your loans or finances.
Yours Sincerely,
Mr Armando Taylor.
Mr Armando Taylor said (4 months ago)

Get your instant loan approval

Our Services Include the Following:
Debt Consolidation
Second Mortgage
Business Loans
Personal Loans
International Loans
Loan for any kinds
Family loan
E.T.C
Yours Sincerely,
Mr Armando Taylor.
Mr Armando Taylor said (4 months ago)

Get your instant loan approval

Our Services Include the Following:
Debt Consolidation
Second Mortgage
Business Loans
Personal Loans
International Loans
Loan for any kinds
Family loan
E.T.C
Yours Sincerely,
Mr Armando Taylor.
Mr Armando Taylor said (4 months ago)

Get your instant loan approval

Our Services Include the Following:
Debt Consolidation
Second Mortgage
Business Loans
Personal Loans
International Loans
Loan for any kinds
Family loan
E.T.C
Yours Sincerely,
Mr Armando Taylor.
Chester Brain said (4 months ago)
Welcome To Chester Brain Loan Service….(Brianloancompany@yahoo.com)

Are you a business man or woman? Are you in any financial mess or do you need funds to start up your own business? Do you need a loan to start a nice Small Scale and medium business? Do you have a low credit score and you are finding it hard to obtain capital loan from local banks and other financial institutes?.Our loans Are well insured for maximum security is our priority, Our leading goal is to help you get the service you
Mr Armando Taylor said (4 months ago)
I am Armando Taylor, a private money lender. I give out loans with an interest rate of 2% per annual and within the amount of $1000.00 to $500,000,000.00 as the loan offer. 100% Project Funding with secured and unsecured loans are available. We are guaranteed in giving out financial services to our numerous clients all over the world. With our flexible lending packages, loans can be processed and funds transferred to the borrower within the shortest time possible. We operate under clear and understandable terms and we offer loans of all kinds to interested clients, firms, companies, and all kinds of business organizations, private individuals and real estate investors. Just complete the form below and get back to us as we expect your swift and immediate response. EMAIL:(armandotaylorloanhome@gmail.com)

Attention!!!

Do you have a bad credit?
Do you need money to pay bills?
Do you need to start up a new business?
Do you have unfinished project at hand due to bad financing?
Do you need money to invest in some area of specialization which will profit you?

We offer the following loans below,
personal loans[secure and unsecured]
business loans[secure and unsecured]
combination loans
students loans
consolidation loans and so many others.

Phone Number 1 412-329-4367

1. Full Names:……………………….
2. Contact Address:…………………..
3. Loan Amount Needed:………………..
4. Duration of the Loan……………….
5. Direct Telephone Number:……………..
6. Monthly Income:……………..