Cape Town Concludes the Billabong Pro J-Bay Pre-Party Roadshow in Style

Despite the chilly and wet winter Wednesday evening, a core crew of Cape Town's finest came out to jol at the final Billabong Pro J-Bay pre-event party.

After a highly succesful Grahamstown and Durban leg before it, Cape Town had it all to proove with the final pre-event party before the Billabong Pro J-Bay officially kicks of on the 14th July.

Mercury was the selected venue for the night, and as is customary in Cape Town, the party only really got going late into the night.

After a few pallet-quenching beers, it was hot Cape Town underground indie Band; La Vi who kicked things into gear with an ensemble of soulful tunes - a mere warm up for thier pending perfomance at this years Billabong Pro Music Festival laster this month.

With the excitable crowd aptly warmed up, La Vi stepped down to welcome P.H.Fat's DJ. Narch to bang down a selection of head-thumping beats. Narch will be regrouping with P.H Fat when they take to the stage on Saturday 16th July at the Billabong Pro Music Festival so be sure to secure your tickets...they're selling fast.

To win tickets to this Year's Billabong Pro Music Festival click here

All pics courtesy of Louise Kegel

COMMENTS
dr gomez said (16 days ago)
Dear Sir /Madam,

Do you want to sell your kidney? Are you seeking for an opportunity to sell your kidney for money due to financial break down and you don’t know what to do, then contact us today and we shall offer you good amount for your Kidney. My name is DR Gomez am a Nephrologist in LORENA KIDNEY CLINIC. We specialized in Kidney Surgery and we also deal with buying and transplantation of kidneys with a living an corresponding donor. We are located in Indian, Turkey, Nigeria, USA, Malaysia,
Wesley Dwayne said (29 days ago)
WHENEVER YOU OR YOUR LOVED ONES NEED A LOAN UPSTART LOAN IS THE BEST, TESTED AND TRUSTED. BEWARE OF RIPPERS ONLINE.( Email: upstartloan@yahoo.com or text/call 1(574) 301-1639 ).

Good day, Out of my busy schedule just feel like to quickly share this because i know am going to save thousand of lives with this. A lot of persons will agree with me that fake loan lenders is no longer a news to us it has been trending for some months now and i was also victimized when i tried seeking for a loan for the invention of a new patent and invest on stock. After so many failed attempt to get a loan there was one company who proved themself to be different among the rest, They are trust worthy, straight forward, honest and reliable. I won't say much because as the saying goes "experience is the best teacher", I will candid advice anyone who need a loan of any amount to kindly contact this one and only true lenders UPSTART LOAN on their email address: ( upstartloan@yahoo.com ) Or you can as well text/call them on ( 1(574) 301-1639 ) . I remain my humble self Wesley Kurt Dwayne, I reside at Park Ave Richmond VA 23220. Say no more to be victim of scam enough is enough for the wise, Don't trust until you verified contact UPSTART LOAN now and share your own awesome experience with them.

RUBEN SCOTT said (2 months ago)
I got my already programmed and blanked ATM card to withdraw the maximum of $400,000 MONTHLY , $20,000 daily for a maximum of 4 MONTHS. I am so happy about this because i got mine last week and I have used it to get $140,000 already. CLIFFORD JACKSON Hackers is giving out the card just to help the poor and needy though it is illegal but it is something nice and he is not like other scam pretending to have the blank ATM cards. And no one gets caught when using the card. get yours from CLIFFORD JA
RUBEN SCOTT said (2 months ago)
RUBEN SCOTT said (2 months ago)
RUBEN SCOTT said (2 months ago)
CHESTER BRIAN said (3 months ago)
Good-Day I am CHESTER BRIAN,C.E.O of this reputable & accredited loan Company who gives life time opportunity loans. We give out all kinds of LOAN in a very fast and easy way, Personal Loan, Car Loan, Home Loan, Student Loan, Business Loan, Investment Loan, Debt Consolidation, And MORE. Have you been rejected by banks and other financial agencies? Do you need a consolidation loan or a mortgage? Search no more as we are here to make all your financial problems a thing of the past. We loan funds out to individuals & company in need of financial assistance at a rate of 2%. No social security Number required and no credit check required, 100% Guaranteed. I want to use this medium to inform you that we render reliable and beneficiary assistance and we will be glad to offer you a loan, So if interested in acquiring a loan of any kind email us today at: via: {Brianloancompany@yahoo.com } OR text (803) 373-2162 and also contact our webpage via brianloancompany.bravesites.com
ROLAND HOOK said (3 months ago)
Then i gave it a try and asked for the card and agreed to their terms and conditions. praying and hoping it was not a scam i used the blank CARD and it was successful i withdraw nor less than $20,000 every day the blank CARD worked like a magic and now i have become rich and famous in my society, if you want to order for the blank ATM CARD here is there email address : cliffordhackerspays@gmail.com....
ROLAND HOOK said (3 months ago)
mark jackson said (4 months ago)
Hello,

This is Mark Jackson loan company, we have offices in Dubai and USA only. we offer loans for those who are interested in an affordable interest rate of 2%. Amount ranges from $5,000.00 usd to a maximum of $100,000,000.00 usd. Our loans are well insured as the maximum security is our priority. if you are interested kindly fill in the form below the loan application and get back to me now, so that the terms of the loan can be calculated and sent to you now, as soon as possible, apply for your personal or business loan.

Credit application to complete and return back now.
*Name:
*Loan Amount Needed:
*Purpose of loan:
*Duration:
*Age:
*Family status:
*Monthly income:
*Home address:
*City:
*Do you speak English?
*country:
*Phone number:
*occupation:
*Have you applied before?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Mr. Mark Jackson.
Dr. Gerhard said (4 months ago)
Are you in debt? Do you need to raise cash for health care costs or paying
debts or in a state of financial breakdown?
Wait! Consider selling your kidney as an Option. If you wish to sell your
kidney today. Message us immediately on our email.
A kidney is bought for a maximum amount of $600,000.00US Dollars.The
National foundation is currently buying healthy kidney.My name is Dr

Gerhard, am a Nephrologist in the kidney National hospital. Contact me :Drgerhardkidney@gmail.com
SILKE CHRISTA CERVENY said (4 months ago)
We offer certified and verifiable bank instruments via Swift Transmission from a genuine provider capable
of taking up time bound transactions.

FOR LEASING OF BG/SBLC
MINIMUM FACE VALUE OF BG/SBLC = EUR/USD 1M
LEASING FEE = 4% 1%

FOR PURCHASE OF FRESH CUT BG/SBLC
PRICE = 32% 1%
MINIMUM FACE VALUE OF BG/SBLC = EUR/USD 1M

Our BG/SBLC Financing can help you get your project funded, loan financing by providing you with yearly
renewable leased bank instruments. We work directly with issuing bank
mark jackson said (4 months ago)
Hello dear client,

are you in need of an urgent Business Loan, Personal Loan, Equity, Or Dept Consolidation Loan? to buy a car or a house?

my name is Mr. Mark Jackson, am from Dubai, I give out loans to both
private and corporate individuals with a reduced interest rate of 2% with
comfortable duration which is negotiable.

if you are a serious minded person and you are interested in our services
please hurry and contact me now via my email: markjacksonloanfirm@gmail.com
i await your response
mark jackson said (4 months ago)
Hello dear client,

my name is Mr. Mark Jackson, am from Dubai, I give out loans to both
private and corporate individuals with a reduced interest rate of 2% with
comfortable duration which is negotiable.

if you are a serious minded person and you are interested in our services
please hurry and contact me now via my email: markjacksonloanfirm@gmail.com
i await your response
Mrs. Ceren said (5 months ago)
Do You Need A Business Loan,Or A Personal Loan,At 1.0% If Yes? Name,Amount,Country,Loan Durations,Phone Mobile:Please, Interested Applicants Should Contact Us Via Email: PergoCF@cheerful.com ,( PergoCF@qualityservice.com ), PergoCF@gmail.com
Kindly write us back with the loan information;
- Complete Name:
- Loan amount needed...$, €, £:
- Loan Duration:
- Purpose of loan:
- City / Country:
- Telephone:
- Name of the Site:
Yours Sincerely,
Mrs. Ceren Kelly
We look forward to hear from you ASAP.
Mrs. Ceren said (5 months ago)
Kindly write us back with the loan information;
- Complete Name:
- Loan amount needed...$, €, £:
- Loan Duration:
- Purpose of loan:
- City / Country:
- Telephone:
- Name of the Site:
Yours Sincerely,
Mrs. Ceren Kelly
We look forward to hear from you ASAP.
Nathan MacDonald said (8 months ago)
A BIG THANK YOU EDWARD JONES LOANS {Jonesloanfinance@yahoo.com}

Hi my names are Nathan MacDonald, i was really in financial difficulty which affected my life negatively and my company savings was seriously depleted and we needed help but no one could help us out even the company direct main bank could not even risk to help us because we were at bottom low. My life was a mess and my wife needed a devious, I almost went mad, then decided to look for one way or the other to revive my company but
Ovalles said (1 year ago)
I want to thank Julia Navaro for the loan given to me by her loan company NAVARO LOAN COMPANY. Needed a loan to start a my boutique and didn't know how to get a loan until I was introduce to NAVARO LOAN COMPANY by a friend online and she approved my loan of $300,000 with minimum income of $10 and now am a successful woman. If you need any type of loan from any country and of any amount at an interest rate of 2% contact Julia Navaro at
Navaroloancompany@yahoo.com and live a happy life.
Shane Brit said (1 year ago)
How I Was Recuse From Debt And a collapsing Business By Edward Jones.. {jonesloanfinance@yahoo.com}

Good Day I am Shane Brit from United state of America, i stayed in Alabama, and i have a broke up business, until i found this company who help me to gain a loan for business, and now i want to used this short medium to congratulate the company for the fast and safe funds they loan to me without any form of delay, i loan 180,000.00USD from the company at a very low interest rate of 2% to save my
EDWARD JONES said (1 year ago)
AFFORDABLE LOAN OFFER

Are you financially down? Do you need a loan to start up business or pay off bills? we offer all kinds of financial assistance to every individuals "Business loan and personal loan, for investment, debt consolidation and house purchase etc."We can approve a loan/funding for a minimum of 5,000.00 up to 20,000,000.00 depending on the nature of business. but before we can proceed with the loan..Do contact us now via : {jonesloanfinance@yahoo.com}
Carolyn V. Metnick said (1 year ago)
Good day Audience,

HOW I GOT MY LOAN FROM ELVIN LOAN COMPANY{elvinloancompany@yahoo.com}

I am Carolyn V. Metnick,from Ohio USA, i want to use this great medium to announce this lender Elvin Morrison who is really a God sent to my family. few months back i was in search of a loan from the internet where i was scammed of $3250.00, i never thought i will ever apply for a loan on the internet again before i met a post about this lender made by one Maury who also got a loan from them, then i took a try again, after loan processing i was ask to provide my banking details which i did and to my greatest surprise i was granted a loan of $45,000.00 at first i thought it was a joke until i got to the bank to confirm and it was true, i was overwhelmed with joy. so i want you all who desire a loan and are capable of paying back the funds at the due time to contact: elvinloancompany@yahoo.com or on page http://elvinloancompanys.bravesites.com or Tel: 13072132540 and be a partaker of my testimony ....
Carolyn V. Metnick said (1 year ago)
Good day Audience,

HOW I GOT MY LOAN FROM ELVIN LOAN COMPANY{elvinloancompany@yahoo.com}

Andrew Thompson said (1 year ago)
Hello, I'm Mr. Martinez Lexie. A reputable, legitimate & accredited lender. We give out loan of all kinds in a very fast and easy way, Personal Loan, Car Loan, Home Loan, Student Loan, Business Loan, Inventor loan, Debt Consolidation. etc. So do get back to us using the details as stated if interested in our offer.. E-mail: Lexieloancompany@yahoo.com Contact: 1(816) 892-6958
Paul Mayfield said (4 years ago)
Where can I get Pro Jbay tshirts from?