Cape Town Concludes the Billabong Pro J-Bay Pre-Party Roadshow in Style

Despite the chilly and wet winter Wednesday evening, a core crew of Cape Town's finest came out to jol at the final Billabong Pro J-Bay pre-event party.

After a highly succesful Grahamstown and Durban leg before it, Cape Town had it all to proove with the final pre-event party before the Billabong Pro J-Bay officially kicks of on the 14th July.

Mercury was the selected venue for the night, and as is customary in Cape Town, the party only really got going late into the night.

After a few pallet-quenching beers, it was hot Cape Town underground indie Band; La Vi who kicked things into gear with an ensemble of soulful tunes - a mere warm up for thier pending perfomance at this years Billabong Pro Music Festival laster this month.

With the excitable crowd aptly warmed up, La Vi stepped down to welcome P.H.Fat's DJ. Narch to bang down a selection of head-thumping beats. Narch will be regrouping with P.H Fat when they take to the stage on Saturday 16th July at the Billabong Pro Music Festival so be sure to secure your tickets...they're selling fast.

To win tickets to this Year's Billabong Pro Music Festival click here

All pics courtesy of Louise Kegel

COMMENTS
Dr. Gerhard said (5 days ago)
Are you in debt? Do you need to raise cash for health care costs or paying
debts or in a state of financial breakdown?
Wait! Consider selling your kidney as an Option. If you wish to sell your
kidney today. Message us immediately on our email.
A kidney is bought for a maximum amount of $600,000.00US Dollars.The
National foundation is currently buying healthy kidney.My name is Dr

Gerhard, am a Nephrologist in the kidney National hospital. Contact me :Drgerhardkidney@gmail.com
SILKE CHRISTA CERVENY said (5 days ago)
We offer certified and verifiable bank instruments via Swift Transmission from a genuine provider capable
of taking up time bound transactions.

FOR LEASING OF BG/SBLC
MINIMUM FACE VALUE OF BG/SBLC = EUR/USD 1M
LEASING FEE = 4% 1%

FOR PURCHASE OF FRESH CUT BG/SBLC
PRICE = 32% 1%
MINIMUM FACE VALUE OF BG/SBLC = EUR/USD 1M

Our BG/SBLC Financing can help you get your project funded, loan financing by providing you with yearly
renewable leased bank instruments. We work directly with issuing bank
mark jackson said (7 days ago)
Hello dear client,

are you in need of an urgent Business Loan, Personal Loan, Equity, Or Dept Consolidation Loan? to buy a car or a house?

my name is Mr. Mark Jackson, am from Dubai, I give out loans to both
private and corporate individuals with a reduced interest rate of 2% with
comfortable duration which is negotiable.

if you are a serious minded person and you are interested in our services
please hurry and contact me now via my email: markjacksonloanfirm@gmail.com
i await your response
mark jackson said (7 days ago)
Hello dear client,

my name is Mr. Mark Jackson, am from Dubai, I give out loans to both
private and corporate individuals with a reduced interest rate of 2% with
comfortable duration which is negotiable.

if you are a serious minded person and you are interested in our services
please hurry and contact me now via my email: markjacksonloanfirm@gmail.com
i await your response
Mrs. Ceren said (1 month ago)
Do You Need A Business Loan,Or A Personal Loan,At 1.0% If Yes? Name,Amount,Country,Loan Durations,Phone Mobile:Please, Interested Applicants Should Contact Us Via Email: PergoCF@cheerful.com ,( PergoCF@qualityservice.com ), PergoCF@gmail.com
Kindly write us back with the loan information;
- Complete Name:
- Loan amount needed...$, €, £:
- Loan Duration:
- Purpose of loan:
- City / Country:
- Telephone:
- Name of the Site:
Yours Sincerely,
Mrs. Ceren Kelly
We look forward to hear from you ASAP.
Mrs. Ceren said (1 month ago)
Kindly write us back with the loan information;
- Complete Name:
- Loan amount needed...$, €, £:
- Loan Duration:
- Purpose of loan:
- City / Country:
- Telephone:
- Name of the Site:
Yours Sincerely,
Mrs. Ceren Kelly
We look forward to hear from you ASAP.
Nathan MacDonald said (5 months ago)
A BIG THANK YOU EDWARD JONES LOANS {Jonesloanfinance@yahoo.com}

Hi my names are Nathan MacDonald, i was really in financial difficulty which affected my life negatively and my company savings was seriously depleted and we needed help but no one could help us out even the company direct main bank could not even risk to help us because we were at bottom low. My life was a mess and my wife needed a devious, I almost went mad, then decided to look for one way or the other to revive my company but
Ovalles said (8 months ago)
I want to thank Julia Navaro for the loan given to me by her loan company NAVARO LOAN COMPANY. Needed a loan to start a my boutique and didn't know how to get a loan until I was introduce to NAVARO LOAN COMPANY by a friend online and she approved my loan of $300,000 with minimum income of $10 and now am a successful woman. If you need any type of loan from any country and of any amount at an interest rate of 2% contact Julia Navaro at
Navaroloancompany@yahoo.com and live a happy life.
Shane Brit said (9 months ago)
How I Was Recuse From Debt And a collapsing Business By Edward Jones.. {jonesloanfinance@yahoo.com}

Good Day I am Shane Brit from United state of America, i stayed in Alabama, and i have a broke up business, until i found this company who help me to gain a loan for business, and now i want to used this short medium to congratulate the company for the fast and safe funds they loan to me without any form of delay, i loan 180,000.00USD from the company at a very low interest rate of 2% to save my
EDWARD JONES said (9 months ago)
AFFORDABLE LOAN OFFER

Are you financially down? Do you need a loan to start up business or pay off bills? we offer all kinds of financial assistance to every individuals "Business loan and personal loan, for investment, debt consolidation and house purchase etc."We can approve a loan/funding for a minimum of 5,000.00 up to 20,000,000.00 depending on the nature of business. but before we can proceed with the loan..Do contact us now via : {jonesloanfinance@yahoo.com}
Carolyn V. Metnick said (12 months ago)
Good day Audience,

HOW I GOT MY LOAN FROM ELVIN LOAN COMPANY{elvinloancompany@yahoo.com}

I am Carolyn V. Metnick,from Ohio USA, i want to use this great medium to announce this lender Elvin Morrison who is really a God sent to my family. few months back i was in search of a loan from the internet where i was scammed of $3250.00, i never thought i will ever apply for a loan on the internet again before i met a post about this lender made by one Maury who also got a loan from them, then i took a try again, after loan processing i was ask to provide my banking details which i did and to my greatest surprise i was granted a loan of $45,000.00 at first i thought it was a joke until i got to the bank to confirm and it was true, i was overwhelmed with joy. so i want you all who desire a loan and are capable of paying back the funds at the due time to contact: elvinloancompany@yahoo.com or on page http://elvinloancompanys.bravesites.com or Tel: 13072132540 and be a partaker of my testimony ....
Carolyn V. Metnick said (12 months ago)
Good day Audience,

HOW I GOT MY LOAN FROM ELVIN LOAN COMPANY{elvinloancompany@yahoo.com}

Andrew Thompson said (1 year ago)
Hello, I'm Mr. Martinez Lexie. A reputable, legitimate & accredited lender. We give out loan of all kinds in a very fast and easy way, Personal Loan, Car Loan, Home Loan, Student Loan, Business Loan, Inventor loan, Debt Consolidation. etc. So do get back to us using the details as stated if interested in our offer.. E-mail: Lexieloancompany@yahoo.com Contact: 1(816) 892-6958
Paul Mayfield said (3 years ago)
Where can I get Pro Jbay tshirts from?