Become One of the Billabong Girls

Billabong is searching for 4 NEW BILLABONG GIRLS!

As a Billabong Girl, you will get kitted out in Billabong clothing, Kustom Footwear, and Von Zipper sunnies FOR A YEAR, as well as receive a year’s supply of product from Neutrogena.

You will become an exclusive part of the Billabong Girls Get Out There road trip, as well as get VIP invites to other Billabong events… ALL EXPENSES PAID!

On top of this, your profile will be featured online and you will form a part of the Billabong Girls Get Out There online production!

For more info and to place your entry, go to: http://www.billabong.com/girls/za/ambassadors/index.php

COMMENTS
rochelle hammons said (8 days ago)
my name is Rochelle (i am white) im 20 years old, 5'8 i have brown hair and blue eyes and i am tan! ive been surfing for 7 years i longboard! i live in LA, california but i live next to Malibu! i also skate and snowboard! and have some modeling experience!
Azena said (9 days ago)
Hey, I'm Azena. I am 17 years old and will be turning 18 in a couple months. I know that I have what it takes to be a billabong girl! I am 5'1 and weight 98. I'm a brunette brown eyed girl with beach waved hair. I have a little bit of modeling experience. Modeling life is everything to me. I would definitely be the perfect billabong girl. Thank you for your time. Email me.
Lexie Barker said (3 months ago)
Hi! Im Lexie Barker, im 16 years old and live in sunny Palm Beach Gardens Fl. I have dirty blonde hair and am a petite at 5'1, little i know but great things come in small packages. I have dark brown eyes and olive tan skin and weigh 105 pounds. I dance every day so i am very active to keep my body in shape and i paddle board every weekend at the beach. I have modeled for glamour shots when i was younger but have never modeled for a baithingsuit company before but would love to now!
Carol Viljoen said (3 months ago)
Hiii my name is Carol in 17 almost 18. I have brown eyes and black hair. I have a light tanned skin (natural) I weigh 49kg. I use to live on the cost in Richardsbay. My friends use to call Me a beach bum, every chance I got to be on the beach I went. I love the beach. I think I have the billabong look. If you need more info email Me. Thank youu. :p
Amanda Molin said (4 months ago)
Hey! My name is Amanda Molin, and I have blonde hair, blue eyes, and freckles sprinkled across my face. I am 12 years old and I have gotten this look from being born in Swede, but raised up in California! My friends always say I have the 'surfer' look, and is super photogenic in front of the camera. I have been asked to be a model several times, but my Mother is still looking for a right opportunity, and this is the one. Please e-mail me sometime for more details!
Thanks,
Amanda Molin
Kasey said (5 months ago)
Hey my name is Kasey. I am 16, 5'4 and weight 102. I have natural long blonde hair with dark eyebrows and blue eyes. i picked up surfing a couple years ago in Costa Rica and have loved it and the lifestyle ever since. Id like to look into modeling and would love to get involved with Billlabong. I think i have the look and love the lifestyle of Billabong. Its a pashion and dream of mine if you could email me further for any billabong or modeling opportunities itd be awesome!
Thanks so much
✌️
Vienna Werner said (5 months ago)
Hi, my name is Vienna Werner, and I live in southern California. I have blond hair, and I am 5 foot 11. I have been surfing since I was 5 and I would love to be apart of the BILLABONG team! It has been my dream to be on this team. If you are interested please email me!
Layla Graham said (7 months ago)
Hey, I'm Layla, I'm 13 and I'm in year 8. I live in south west rocks, Australia NSW. I love the beach and I have long hair down to my bum, that is blonde/brown and I have bright blue eyes and tanned skin. I was also wondering if I needed a professional photography profile in order to become a billabong girl...
Caroline stallings said (7 months ago)
Hi my name is Caroline I'm 16 and I have light blonde hair with light blue eyes, I'm 5"7 and I weigh 124lbs but I've been really interested in this and I want to know more about it. I understand if I don't work for this but is still like to know more about this as a future reference☺️Thank you
Kelly McGovern said (8 months ago)
Hi I'm Kelly McGovern ! I'm 16 and 5'6. I have natural golden blonde hair and brown eyes. I've never modeled before but I think my look really fits in with the billabong look. I love the beach and am always smiling :)
Page 1 / 11