Become One of the Billabong Girls

Billabong is searching for 4 NEW BILLABONG GIRLS!

As a Billabong Girl, you will get kitted out in Billabong clothing, Kustom Footwear, and Von Zipper sunnies FOR A YEAR, as well as receive a year’s supply of product from Neutrogena.

You will become an exclusive part of the Billabong Girls Get Out There road trip, as well as get VIP invites to other Billabong events… ALL EXPENSES PAID!

On top of this, your profile will be featured online and you will form a part of the Billabong Girls Get Out There online production!

For more info and to place your entry, go to: http://www.billabong.com/girls/za/ambassadors/index.php

COMMENTS
Irina said (3 hours ago)
Hi,my name is Irina.I am originally from Ukraine-Russia live now in Australia.
I am kiteserfer.
Love travel.
H:173
W:52
Age:30
Happy to be one of your team )
Thanks )
Lauren Branch said (18 days ago)
Hi, my name is Lauren. I am twelve years old and I am 5’7! I am from Richmond, Virginia. I have dirty blond hair, freckles, light skin, and blue/green/gray eyes. I enjoy going to the beach and I usually use my beater board to boogie board/surf. I am currently learning how to surf and hope to surf in the future. My dad is a surfer and has always supported billabong products! He also approves of me being a model for this brand. I also am an allstars softball player and enjoy running! ((:
Angelina Matteoli said (20 days ago)
Hey! My names angie, I live in California and have been a beach girl since the day I was born. I have long blond hair and big blue eyes, although I am only 5’1 I’d love to become a billabong girl! I love the company, all their clothing, and especially all of the swimsuits! This would be an amazing opportunity for me!
Tiarne said (1 month ago)
Hi my name is tiarne, and I am from Sydney Australia, I am 16 years old and looking for a experience to explore the great outdoors I currently would love to learn how to surf as it has been a passion of mine for quite a long time. I love exploring the beaches along the coast of nsw I love when the sand gets stuck beneath my feet and the salt sways through my brown hair. I would love for this experience to happen as it would be a dream come true.
Thanks tiarne
Paige Gartner said (3 months ago)
Hi,I'm Paige I'm 13 years old and I live in beautiful sunny California! I play soccer for an academy team on la galaxy San Diego and train 4 days a week 2 hours each practice. Yes, I'm a pretty busy when it comes to soccer, but on my free days I surf and surf and surf!! I usually go surfing with my dad and we paddle out and have the time of our lives!!! I have bleach blonde hair (from the sun LOL) and blue eyes, and I weigh 98 lbs. I'd LOVE to become a Billabong model and be part of the team!!!
Olivia Cassone said (3 months ago)
Hi! My name is Olivia Cassone! I'm 15 years old, height 5'6 and weigh 117lbs. I have two older brothers they are both surfers and I've been surfing since I was little girl and I'm a volleyball player. I live in the Hamptons in NY on Long Island. I have blonde hair and blue eyes. I'm a funny, athletic, smiley and photo genic person. Thanks for hearing a little about me!
Nichole Smith said (4 months ago)
Aloha, my name is Nichole and I'm 15 years old, I am 5'4 and weigh 54 kg and brown hair which is sun bleached so has lots of blonde streaks everywhere. I live in the sun everyday as I live on a beach house in Forster NSW, I'm half Filipino Hawaiian and Aussie !!
I have brown eyes too. I love to skate and surf and hang at the beach all day until the sun goes down HAHAHA. I wish to become sponsors by billabong in their swimwear and clothing
Elle campbell said (4 months ago)
Hi my name is Elle! I live in minneola,FL, I live on the lake so I have a natural good tan, blue eyes,natural blonde hair!
Age:15
Height:5'4
Weight:115
I would love to model for you! A lot of people have told me i should model for you so as time passed I became more and more interested! I love sports, i play softball and volleyball all the time! So I'm in good shape and think this would be a good opportunity for me!
THANK YOU SO MUCH! Hope to hear from you soon!My instgram is elle_07_campbell
Lily jones said (6 months ago)
Hi I'm lily, I'm from Australia, I have bleach blonde hair 100% natural and clear blue eyes. I surf everyday possible. I am a life saver and loving it. I have a huge passion for the ocean and snow boarding.
I have done several modelling shoots and my goal is to become a model for surf brand
Thanks lily I
emma pfeffer said (7 months ago)
hiiii, my names emma ! i was adopted from russia i have blond hair and ocean blue eyes. i would love to model for billabong. im very photo genic and love to have a good time smile and party.
Page 1 / 19