Become One of the Billabong Girls

Billabong is searching for 4 NEW BILLABONG GIRLS!

As a Billabong Girl, you will get kitted out in Billabong clothing, Kustom Footwear, and Von Zipper sunnies FOR A YEAR, as well as receive a year’s supply of product from Neutrogena.

You will become an exclusive part of the Billabong Girls Get Out There road trip, as well as get VIP invites to other Billabong events… ALL EXPENSES PAID!

On top of this, your profile will be featured online and you will form a part of the Billabong Girls Get Out There online production!

For more info and to place your entry, go to: http://www.billabong.com/girls/za/ambassadors/index.php

COMMENTS
Lily jones said (3 months ago)
Hi I'm lily, I'm from Australia, I have bleach blonde hair 100% natural and clear blue eyes. I surf everyday possible. I am a life saver and loving it. I have a huge passion for the ocean and snow boarding.
I have done several modelling shoots and my goal is to become a model for surf brand
Thanks lily I
emma pfeffer said (3 months ago)
hiiii, my names emma ! i was adopted from russia i have blond hair and ocean blue eyes. i would love to model for billabong. im very photo genic and love to have a good time smile and party.
vuyisa mlambisa said (5 months ago)
i really want to be a model.it has always been my dream.If you need my pictures or more info just email me
Olivia McClees said (10 months ago)
Hi this is Olivia McClees. I am very interested in becoming one of the Billabong models. How do I become one?
Brie Bartlett said (11 months ago)
Heya :)
My names Brie, I have hazel eyes, long dark brown hair, i weigh 55 kilos and I'm very petite. I have olive skin but go a lot darker come summer time!
The past 3 years i have worked for Billabong and have always thought about becoming one of the Billabong girls! I love the company and everything it has to offer!! This would be a dream come true! I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards
Brie
Larissa Da Silva said (1 year ago)
Hi my name is Larissa! I have light brown hair and light brown eyes. Im 18 years old. Im very tan. I come from a Brazilian Polish family. my whole life ive lived by the beach and go all the time. I model for a couple of my friends books and my dream is to be a Billabong girl! hope you guys can contact me!
thanks
Andriea said (1 year ago)
Hi! I'm Andriea I have blonde hair and green-brown eyes I'm learning how to surf and I love the ocean and also swimming I would love to become a billabong model
Jade Harley said (1 year ago)
Hi my name is Jade I am 15. I have been interested in becoming a billabong model for a while. I live in Victoria point QLd.
Jade Harley said (1 year ago)
Kauthar Larnie said (1 year ago)
Hi I'm kauthar ,I'm 14 years old,I live in Cape town,I have brown eyes,brown long hair just length just in the middle of my bum,weight 38,height 1.5 8,I jog I love working out ,my goal is to become a billabong model and I hope my dream comes true.
Page 1 / 18