Become One of the Billabong Girls

Billabong is searching for 4 NEW BILLABONG GIRLS!

As a Billabong Girl, you will get kitted out in Billabong clothing, Kustom Footwear, and Von Zipper sunnies FOR A YEAR, as well as receive a year’s supply of product from Neutrogena.

You will become an exclusive part of the Billabong Girls Get Out There road trip, as well as get VIP invites to other Billabong events… ALL EXPENSES PAID!

On top of this, your profile will be featured online and you will form a part of the Billabong Girls Get Out There online production!

For more info and to place your entry, go to: http://www.billabong.com/girls/za/ambassadors/index.php

COMMENTS
Paige Gartner said (1 month ago)
Hi,I'm Paige I'm 13 years old and I live in beautiful sunny California! I play soccer for an academy team on la galaxy San Diego and train 4 days a week 2 hours each practice. Yes, I'm a pretty busy when it comes to soccer, but on my free days I surf and surf and surf!! I usually go surfing with my dad and we paddle out and have the time of our lives!!! I have bleach blonde hair (from the sun LOL) and blue eyes, and I weigh 98 lbs. I'd LOVE to become a Billabong model and be part of the team!!!
Olivia Cassone said (1 month ago)
Hi! My name is Olivia Cassone! I'm 15 years old, height 5'6 and weigh 117lbs. I have two older brothers they are both surfers and I've been surfing since I was little girl and I'm a volleyball player. I live in the Hamptons in NY on Long Island. I have blonde hair and blue eyes. I'm a funny, athletic, smiley and photo genic person. Thanks for hearing a little about me!
Nichole Smith said (2 months ago)
Aloha, my name is Nichole and I'm 15 years old, I am 5'4 and weigh 54 kg and brown hair which is sun bleached so has lots of blonde streaks everywhere. I live in the sun everyday as I live on a beach house in Forster NSW, I'm half Filipino Hawaiian and Aussie !!
I have brown eyes too. I love to skate and surf and hang at the beach all day until the sun goes down HAHAHA. I wish to become sponsors by billabong in their swimwear and clothing
Elle campbell said (2 months ago)
Hi my name is Elle! I live in minneola,FL, I live on the lake so I have a natural good tan, blue eyes,natural blonde hair!
Age:15
Height:5'4
Weight:115
I would love to model for you! A lot of people have told me i should model for you so as time passed I became more and more interested! I love sports, i play softball and volleyball all the time! So I'm in good shape and think this would be a good opportunity for me!
THANK YOU SO MUCH! Hope to hear from you soon!My instgram is elle_07_campbell
Lily jones said (4 months ago)
Hi I'm lily, I'm from Australia, I have bleach blonde hair 100% natural and clear blue eyes. I surf everyday possible. I am a life saver and loving it. I have a huge passion for the ocean and snow boarding.
I have done several modelling shoots and my goal is to become a model for surf brand
Thanks lily I
emma pfeffer said (5 months ago)
hiiii, my names emma ! i was adopted from russia i have blond hair and ocean blue eyes. i would love to model for billabong. im very photo genic and love to have a good time smile and party.
vuyisa mlambisa said (7 months ago)
i really want to be a model.it has always been my dream.If you need my pictures or more info just email me
Olivia McClees said (12 months ago)
Hi this is Olivia McClees. I am very interested in becoming one of the Billabong models. How do I become one?
Brie Bartlett said (1 year ago)
Heya :)
My names Brie, I have hazel eyes, long dark brown hair, i weigh 55 kilos and I'm very petite. I have olive skin but go a lot darker come summer time!
The past 3 years i have worked for Billabong and have always thought about becoming one of the Billabong girls! I love the company and everything it has to offer!! This would be a dream come true! I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards
Brie
Larissa Da Silva said (1 year ago)
Hi my name is Larissa! I have light brown hair and light brown eyes. Im 18 years old. Im very tan. I come from a Brazilian Polish family. my whole life ive lived by the beach and go all the time. I model for a couple of my friends books and my dream is to be a Billabong girl! hope you guys can contact me!
thanks