Become One of the Billabong Girls

Billabong is searching for 4 NEW BILLABONG GIRLS!

As a Billabong Girl, you will get kitted out in Billabong clothing, Kustom Footwear, and Von Zipper sunnies FOR A YEAR, as well as receive a year’s supply of product from Neutrogena.

You will become an exclusive part of the Billabong Girls Get Out There road trip, as well as get VIP invites to other Billabong events… ALL EXPENSES PAID!

On top of this, your profile will be featured online and you will form a part of the Billabong Girls Get Out There online production!

For more info and to place your entry, go to: http://www.billabong.com/girls/za/ambassadors/index.php

COMMENTS
Amanda Molin said (11 days ago)
Hey! My name is Amanda Molin, and I have blonde hair, blue eyes, and freckles sprinkled across my face. I am 12 years old and I have gotten this look from being born in Swede, but raised up in California! My friends always say I have the 'surfer' look, and is super photogenic in front of the camera. I have been asked to be a model several times, but my Mother is still looking for a right opportunity, and this is the one. Please e-mail me sometime for more details!
Thanks,
Amanda Molin
Kasey said (2 months ago)
Hey my name is Kasey. I am 16, 5'4 and weight 102. I have natural long blonde hair with dark eyebrows and blue eyes. i picked up surfing a couple years ago in Costa Rica and have loved it and the lifestyle ever since. Id like to look into modeling and would love to get involved with Billlabong. I think i have the look and love the lifestyle of Billabong. Its a pashion and dream of mine if you could email me further for any billabong or modeling opportunities itd be awesome!
Thanks so much
✌️
Vienna Werner said (2 months ago)
Hi, my name is Vienna Werner, and I live in southern California. I have blond hair, and I am 5 foot 11. I have been surfing since I was 5 and I would love to be apart of the BILLABONG team! It has been my dream to be on this team. If you are interested please email me!
Layla Graham said (3 months ago)
Hey, I'm Layla, I'm 13 and I'm in year 8. I live in south west rocks, Australia NSW. I love the beach and I have long hair down to my bum, that is blonde/brown and I have bright blue eyes and tanned skin. I was also wondering if I needed a professional photography profile in order to become a billabong girl...
Caroline stallings said (4 months ago)
Hi my name is Caroline I'm 16 and I have light blonde hair with light blue eyes, I'm 5"7 and I weigh 124lbs but I've been really interested in this and I want to know more about it. I understand if I don't work for this but is still like to know more about this as a future reference☺️Thank you
Kelly McGovern said (4 months ago)
Hi I'm Kelly McGovern ! I'm 16 and 5'6. I have natural golden blonde hair and brown eyes. I've never modeled before but I think my look really fits in with the billabong look. I love the beach and am always smiling :)
sophie said (5 months ago)
13year old California surfer girl, happy-go-lucky, & ready to go
Alexis Goytia said (5 months ago)
Hi my name is Alexis and i am 12 years old, i live in Huntington beach ca. I am in 7th grade. I have dark brown hair with natural blonde ends, i have dark brown eyes, i am 5'0, i am tan, and i weigh 92. 5 pounds. I don't have any past modeling experience but i have always been interested. I also surf. If you need any more information email me,
thank you.
Alexis Goytia said (5 months ago)
thank you.
emma-marie kane said (5 months ago)
hi my name is Emma-Marie but i like being called Emma for short. I am 12 years old, and i have light brown hair and hazel eyes. I'm not tan. i am 5'0 foot. i have never modeled but i have looked into modeling and always wanted to modeled. im in 7th grade and i live in Huntington Beach,CA. thank you for looking at my note and i really hope i can model for you. If you need more info then just email me and let me now. :)
Page 1 / 10