Become One of the Billabong Girls

Billabong is searching for 4 NEW BILLABONG GIRLS!

As a Billabong Girl, you will get kitted out in Billabong clothing, Kustom Footwear, and Von Zipper sunnies FOR A YEAR, as well as receive a year’s supply of product from Neutrogena.

You will become an exclusive part of the Billabong Girls Get Out There road trip, as well as get VIP invites to other Billabong events… ALL EXPENSES PAID!

On top of this, your profile will be featured online and you will form a part of the Billabong Girls Get Out There online production!

For more info and to place your entry, go to: http://www.billabong.com/girls/za/ambassadors/index.php

COMMENTS
Meredith said (9 days ago)
Hello! My name is Meredith. I am 18 years old, from Powhatan, VA. I have always been a very committed athlete. I have cheered, ran, and played for a national volleyball team for four years. You can find me by the beach, or surfing. I am 5'9 145 pounds. I workout everyday, have tan-gold skin, blue eyes and bleach blonde hair. I have always been told i should be a beach model, and this would be the most amazing opportunity to model for Billabong. I'm very spontaneous, outgoing, & i love people!
Danekah Grace said (23 days ago)
Hiya! My name is Danekah Grace, I'm 18 years old and I'm from the UK, fully british.
I have long brunette hair with sunbleached ends. I have tanned freckled skin and blue eyes.
I love being on the beach its my favorite place in the world. The ocean is so brilliant!
I love photography and bringing out the beauty in things.
I would really love the opportunity to become a billabong girl.
Thankyou, your time and consideration is muchly appreciated. I look forward to hearing back from you soon.
Danekah Grace said (23 days ago)
I love photography and bringing out the beauty in things.
I would really love the opportunity to become a billabong girl.
Kaitlin Brzostek said (1 month ago)
Hi! My name is Kaitlin but my nickname is Katie! I'm 15 years old 5ft. tall and weigh 102 lbs. I live on Long Island, NY year round and am a very active person! I am a cheerleader from July to March, surf in the summer time, I am a gymnast, and I'm on my school sailing team during the spring! I have medium brown shoulder length hair. I do not have a modeling agent:( I would love to be a billabong model to show people to be confident and experiment with fun and fashionable clothing:)
Anna Brown said (1 month ago)
My name is Anna, but i go by bee i am 5'5 im from Pennsylvania. I have long dirty blonde hair with freckles and semi light skin, i have light blue eyes and clear skin. Im skinny and 102 pounds. Im very athletic i play lacrosse and feildhockey and love the beach and everything water. I love billabong and want to persue a career in modeling 100% and would love to be apart of the billabong girls.
bokamoso said (2 months ago)
Hi my name is bokamoso I am 15 years old I weigh 100 pounds I am 5'5 am black I have long black hair and have black adorable eyes and am a very energetic person I play netball,volleyball n basketball and I would be thrilled to be part of the billabong girls
Samantha Adamczyk said (3 months ago)
Hi, my name is Samantha, and I'm 12 years old. I'm from Florida. I have long blonde wavy hair, and light green eyes. I weigh 85 lbs, and I'm 5'2. I model for the green agency. I'm very athletic. I love to go fishing, surfing, diving and paddle boarding. I also spend most of my time at the beach. I been wanting to model for a surf company for along time, and I'm hoping I will get the opportunity. Thank you!!
Maci Moore said (3 months ago)
Hi I'm Maci I'm 14 and I'm 5'6 with long blonde hair brown eyes and tan skin I love the beach! I live in Maryland I love all billabong bikinis I would love to be a model for them !
hailee shepherd said (3 months ago)
Hello, I'm Hailee . I will be turning 14 July 25th and I am 5'3.5 and I weigh 105 lbs. I have blue eyes, natural blonde wavy hair. I am an outgoing person and I'm always open to trying new things. Unfortunately, I live in Ohio, but I love the beach. I have family in California and Florida so I spend a lot of time on the beach and in the ocean. I would love to be a Billabong girl! It would be a great experience and I have always wanted to model. Thanks for your time :)
Anjelina Maltase said (3 months ago)
Hello. My name is Anjelina Maltase I am 11 years old, 5'3 (3/15/04) and would like to become a bilabong girl! I weight 79 pounds, and live in Lake Tahoe, NV. I love to go to the beach, I have wake boarded for almost 4 years. I have Hazel eyes and long blond hair. The only bathing suits I have are BillaBong and it would be an amazing oportunity to work for the brand!
Page 1 / 14