Become One of the Billabong Girls

Billabong is searching for 4 NEW BILLABONG GIRLS!

As a Billabong Girl, you will get kitted out in Billabong clothing, Kustom Footwear, and Von Zipper sunnies FOR A YEAR, as well as receive a year’s supply of product from Neutrogena.

You will become an exclusive part of the Billabong Girls Get Out There road trip, as well as get VIP invites to other Billabong events… ALL EXPENSES PAID!

On top of this, your profile will be featured online and you will form a part of the Billabong Girls Get Out There online production!

For more info and to place your entry, go to: http://www.billabong.com/girls/za/ambassadors/index.php

COMMENTS
Elise Anderson said (4 days ago)
Hey, my name is Elise Anderson and I'm 15 years old, I'm 5'5, 110 pounds. I have dirty blonde hair, green eyes and tan because I live in the florida keys, on an island, it's pretty cool. Anyways I really love the water and I used to model when I was about 5 years old for a clothing company in Italy and I loved it. I also already live in a bikini so I think I would be natural modeling in one. So take me into consideration! Thank you!
Izzy Burrill said (11 days ago)
Hi I'm Izzy I'm 11 years old i am 5"1 and weigh 90 pounds I am tan with wavy brown hair at the roots and light blonde at the tips. I live in Newport Beach California and I love to surf and bodysurf
McKinley Pillsbury said (28 days ago)
Hi, my name is McKinley Pillsbury. I live in Santa Cruz California. I am 5'6, weighing 100lbs, with blue eyes and dirty to light blonde hair ombré. I grew up near ocean surfing and love the beach. I love billabongs style and would love to be apart of the billabong girls! It would be dream come true.
Bijou A said (2 months ago)
Hey, my name is Bijou and I'm 14 years old. I have brown eyes, golden colored hair with natural highlights from the sun, and tan skin. My hair is longish and I weigh 45 kilograms, I am 5'4. I really hope you consider me for this opportunity, as for I would love to be part of the Billabong Girls and I love swimming, and surfing as much as I can. Greetings from California!
Ria Evans said (2 months ago)
Hey! My name's Ria, I'm 17 and from the UK. I have long-ish light blonde wavy hair, I'm 5''2 with blue eyes and light eyebrows with tan skkin. My weight is 52kg . I would love to be apart of the Billabong team. I love to surf and swim and I'm just currently looking for an opportunity at this point. Please get in touch . Thank you!☺️
Ria Evans said (2 months ago)
Elle Johnson said (3 months ago)
Hi my name is Elle Johnson, I'm 15 years old, have blonde hair, I'm 5'4. I live in Jupiter FL. I surf, skimboard, model, wake surf, wake skim, and skate and I'd love to be apart of the team!!!
Chelsea Pontbriand said (3 months ago)
Hello! I'm Chelsea Pontbriand and I live in Jupiter, Florida. I have dirty blond hair, green eyes, and tan skin. I'm 17 years old, 5'9", and weigh 110 lbs . Not only do I have modeling experience, but I also know how to runway walk. My hobbies include wake boarding, longboarding (I'm trying to learn downhill speedboarding), surfing, drawing, and playing the ukulele. I wear billabong almost everyday and it has been a dream of mine to be a model for your company, or to be sponsored for surfing!
Isabella harman said (3 months ago)
Hi my name is Isabella. I'm 12 years old. I live in ohio. I'm dads a photographer and I love being infront of the camera! I have medium length brown hair, naturally tanned skin tone, I'm maybe around 4'10. I've surfed maybe once or twice but would LOVE to do it again. I actually know one of your models, lindsay perry! I love the beach! I have had my pictures taken before professionally and loved it! It has been and absolute dream of mine to model for billabong! Thanks!
Morgan Drewitt said (4 months ago)
Hi I'm morgan, I am 15, 5'5, 107lbs with a toned body. I have long brown hair, brown eyes, a natural tan (not to dark). I live in Vancouver bc. I have a little bit of modelling experience and I am very photogenic. I am a competitive snowboarder, I also wake board and wake surf. I love being in front of the camera and I know I have what it takes to be a billabong girl! If you could email that would be fantastic, and doing a shoot for you would be my dream come true! Thank you.
Page 1 / 12