Become One of the Billabong Girls

Billabong is searching for 4 NEW BILLABONG GIRLS!

As a Billabong Girl, you will get kitted out in Billabong clothing, Kustom Footwear, and Von Zipper sunnies FOR A YEAR, as well as receive a year’s supply of product from Neutrogena.

You will become an exclusive part of the Billabong Girls Get Out There road trip, as well as get VIP invites to other Billabong events… ALL EXPENSES PAID!

On top of this, your profile will be featured online and you will form a part of the Billabong Girls Get Out There online production!

For more info and to place your entry, go to: http://www.billabong.com/girls/za/ambassadors/index.php

COMMENTS
Dante de Leeuw said (15 days ago)
My name is Dante but I go by my nickname, Tae. I am 16 years old and live in beautiful Southern Africa. I am 160 cm tall, 103 pounds. I have medium length dirty blonde wavy hair, blue/grey eyes, and a natural olive (tanned) skin tone. I've been involved with a few agencies. I live in my bikini and sandals. I take any opportunity I get to be in the ocean. I'm not a shy person. I love living life, and being apart on the billabong team is one way I want to live life.
Instagram - taedeleeuw
Amber Kim said (15 days ago)
Hello! My name is Amber Kim. I am korean and I am 4'10 and 1/2 feet, 12 years old. I don't have an agent. I like to run do track and field, and soon to be in a volleyball team. I love the beach and just good vibes.I have black/dark brown hair, with a couple of blonde/light brown highlights. I have medium-length hair. I live in sunny South California. I think I should be one model because it will make billabong a shop for not only americans, but asians I can help by proving a point that asians
Sara Wood said (16 days ago)
Hello! I'm Sara Wood from Southern California, I am 5'2 and 103 pounds I am a brunette and love the water. I have been a competitive swimmer since I was 5 and when I'm not swimming in a pool im swimming in the ocean, I'm always in a bathing suit. I love everything billabong, I keep a follow on the billabong snowboarding and surf team and would be honored to be apart of it!
Caitlin said (22 days ago)
Hi my name is caitlin and I will be turning 13 in July and I live in southern California and I am very tan. I have dirty blonde hair with a white stripe in it because that is my birth mark, I have bright blue eyes, I weigh 98 pounds, and I am 5'1. I really hope I get this great opportunity. I am very athletic, I play soccer, tennis, I've been surfing for about a year and a half, I also boogie board, and I and good at pretty much any sport. I hope you consider me for the Billabong Girls! :)
Savannah Carlson said (2 months ago)
Hi, I'm Savannah I'm 15 years old 5'7 and I weigh 102 lbs. I have longish blonde hair and very tan skin. I have blue eyes and light brown eyebrows. I have surfed for 4 years, and have been snowboarding for 6. I also play volleyball! Oh and I live in Southern California! This would be an amazing opportunity to get into modeling, especially since basically all of my clothing is from Billabong.
Briana Yonetani said (3 months ago)
Hi, I'm Briana. I am turning 15 in a month and I am from California. I am 5'2" and I weigh 89 lbs. I have long wavy brown hair and green eyes. I am quite fit and I absolutely adore the ocean. I have always had such a fascination with it. My mother is convinced that I am a mermaid. I have surfed a couple times and I must say that I am in love with the sport. I have always loved Billabong swim suits and the fashion. I would be so grateful if I could have such an amazing opportunity. Thank you. :)
Morgan Curry said (3 months ago)
Hi my name is Morgan Curry and I am from Southern California . Soon I will turn 15 on March 20th . I am 5'5 with long gold hair and natural blonde highlights. I love to swim at the beach and would love to be apart of the Billabong team !!!!! I am super nice and love to hang with friends!!!! If I was a model for Billabong I would always have a natural beach look .
mrmark said (4 months ago)
Model Infinity agency is having its annual recruitment and this time,16 personnels is to be picked.this is one of the agencies worldwide were contestants picking isnt politicised.Picking is based sorely on talents.Its a known fact that model infinity hasnt gained much popularity over years.that was why this advert was posted. visit our facebook page; model infinity agency or email advertising agent;mrmark236@gmail.com
Jeanne Wates said (4 months ago)
Hey I'm Jeanne. I am 17 years old. Ombre hair with tan skin. I weigh 58kg and i am 173cm tall. I am from Port Elizabeth in South Africa near Jeffreys Bay. I am a professional Show Jumper. I have modelling experience and would love to be a billabong girl.
Shelbie Kozak said (4 months ago)
Hi I'm Shelbie , I am 14 I turn 15 on the 23rd of March . I have medium brown hair but am soon dying it and ombré blonde and getting extensions, I have green,brown and grey eyes (apparently they're gorgeous , I am tan. I live in Brisbane , Queensland. I would love to be a model for billabong it has alway been a dream of mine to model and I think that modelling for you would be a great way to start out. I hope that you contact me back! Thank you!
Page 1 / 13