Become One of the Billabong Girls

Billabong is searching for 4 NEW BILLABONG GIRLS!

As a Billabong Girl, you will get kitted out in Billabong clothing, Kustom Footwear, and Von Zipper sunnies FOR A YEAR, as well as receive a year’s supply of product from Neutrogena.

You will become an exclusive part of the Billabong Girls Get Out There road trip, as well as get VIP invites to other Billabong events… ALL EXPENSES PAID!

On top of this, your profile will be featured online and you will form a part of the Billabong Girls Get Out There online production!

For more info and to place your entry, go to: http://www.billabong.com/girls/za/ambassadors/index.php

COMMENTS
Bijou A said (1 month ago)
Hey, my name is Bijou and I'm 14 years old. I have brown eyes, golden colored hair with natural highlights from the sun, and tan skin. My hair is longish and I weigh 45 kilograms, I am 5'4. I really hope you consider me for this opportunity, as for I would love to be part of the Billabong Girls and I love swimming, and surfing as much as I can. Greetings from California!
Ria Evans said (1 month ago)
Hey! My name's Ria, I'm 17 and from the UK. I have long-ish light blonde wavy hair, I'm 5''2 with blue eyes and light eyebrows with tan skkin. My weight is 52kg . I would love to be apart of the Billabong team. I love to surf and swim and I'm just currently looking for an opportunity at this point. Please get in touch . Thank you!☺️
Ria Evans said (1 month ago)
Elle Johnson said (2 months ago)
Hi my name is Elle Johnson, I'm 15 years old, have blonde hair, I'm 5'4. I live in Jupiter FL. I surf, skimboard, model, wake surf, wake skim, and skate and I'd love to be apart of the team!!!
Chelsea Pontbriand said (2 months ago)
Hello! I'm Chelsea Pontbriand and I live in Jupiter, Florida. I have dirty blond hair, green eyes, and tan skin. I'm 17 years old, 5'9", and weigh 110 lbs . Not only do I have modeling experience, but I also know how to runway walk. My hobbies include wake boarding, longboarding (I'm trying to learn downhill speedboarding), surfing, drawing, and playing the ukulele. I wear billabong almost everyday and it has been a dream of mine to be a model for your company, or to be sponsored for surfing!
Isabella harman said (2 months ago)
Hi my name is Isabella. I'm 12 years old. I live in ohio. I'm dads a photographer and I love being infront of the camera! I have medium length brown hair, naturally tanned skin tone, I'm maybe around 4'10. I've surfed maybe once or twice but would LOVE to do it again. I actually know one of your models, lindsay perry! I love the beach! I have had my pictures taken before professionally and loved it! It has been and absolute dream of mine to model for billabong! Thanks!
Morgan Drewitt said (3 months ago)
Hi I'm morgan, I am 15, 5'5, 107lbs with a toned body. I have long brown hair, brown eyes, a natural tan (not to dark). I live in Vancouver bc. I have a little bit of modelling experience and I am very photogenic. I am a competitive snowboarder, I also wake board and wake surf. I love being in front of the camera and I know I have what it takes to be a billabong girl! If you could email that would be fantastic, and doing a shoot for you would be my dream come true! Thank you.
rochelle hammons said (3 months ago)
my name is Rochelle (i am white) im 20 years old, 5'8 i have brown hair and blue eyes and i am tan! ive been surfing for 7 years i longboard! i live in LA, california but i live next to Malibu! i also skate and snowboard! and have some modeling experience!
Azena said (3 months ago)
Hey, I'm Azena. I am 17 years old and will be turning 18 in a couple months. I know that I have what it takes to be a billabong girl! I am 5'1 and weight 98. I'm a brunette brown eyed girl with beach waved hair. I have a little bit of modeling experience. Modeling life is everything to me. I would definitely be the perfect billabong girl. Thank you for your time. Email me.
Lexie Barker said (6 months ago)
Hi! Im Lexie Barker, im 16 years old and live in sunny Palm Beach Gardens Fl. I have dirty blonde hair and am a petite at 5'1, little i know but great things come in small packages. I have dark brown eyes and olive tan skin and weigh 105 pounds. I dance every day so i am very active to keep my body in shape and i paddle board every weekend at the beach. I have modeled for glamour shots when i was younger but have never modeled for a baithingsuit company before but would love to now!
Page 1 / 12