Become One of the Billabong Girls

Billabong is searching for 4 NEW BILLABONG GIRLS!

As a Billabong Girl, you will get kitted out in Billabong clothing, Kustom Footwear, and Von Zipper sunnies FOR A YEAR, as well as receive a year’s supply of product from Neutrogena.

You will become an exclusive part of the Billabong Girls Get Out There road trip, as well as get VIP invites to other Billabong events… ALL EXPENSES PAID!

On top of this, your profile will be featured online and you will form a part of the Billabong Girls Get Out There online production!

For more info and to place your entry, go to: http://www.billabong.com/girls/za/ambassadors/index.php

COMMENTS
Anna Brown said (7 days ago)
My name is Anna, but i go by bee i am 5'5 im from Pennsylvania. I have long dirty blonde hair with freckles and semi light skin, i have light blue eyes and clear skin. Im skinny and 102 pounds. Im very athletic i play lacrosse and feildhockey and love the beach and everything water. I love billabong and want to persue a career in modeling 100% and would love to be apart of the billabong girls.
bokamoso said (12 days ago)
Hi my name is bokamoso I am 15 years old I weigh 100 pounds I am 5'5 am black I have long black hair and have black adorable eyes and am a very energetic person I play netball,volleyball n basketball and I would be thrilled to be part of the billabong girls
Samantha Adamczyk said (2 months ago)
Hi, my name is Samantha, and I'm 12 years old. I'm from Florida. I have long blonde wavy hair, and light green eyes. I weigh 85 lbs, and I'm 5'2. I model for the green agency. I'm very athletic. I love to go fishing, surfing, diving and paddle boarding. I also spend most of my time at the beach. I been wanting to model for a surf company for along time, and I'm hoping I will get the opportunity. Thank you!!
Maci Moore said (2 months ago)
Hi I'm Maci I'm 14 and I'm 5'6 with long blonde hair brown eyes and tan skin I love the beach! I live in Maryland I love all billabong bikinis I would love to be a model for them !
hailee shepherd said (2 months ago)
Hello, I'm Hailee . I will be turning 14 July 25th and I am 5'3.5 and I weigh 105 lbs. I have blue eyes, natural blonde wavy hair. I am an outgoing person and I'm always open to trying new things. Unfortunately, I live in Ohio, but I love the beach. I have family in California and Florida so I spend a lot of time on the beach and in the ocean. I would love to be a Billabong girl! It would be a great experience and I have always wanted to model. Thanks for your time :)
Anjelina Maltase said (2 months ago)
Hello. My name is Anjelina Maltase I am 11 years old, 5'3 (3/15/04) and would like to become a bilabong girl! I weight 79 pounds, and live in Lake Tahoe, NV. I love to go to the beach, I have wake boarded for almost 4 years. I have Hazel eyes and long blond hair. The only bathing suits I have are BillaBong and it would be an amazing oportunity to work for the brand!
Sarah young said (2 months ago)
My name is Sarah. I am a very committed athlete. My interests are soccer, track, and surfing. I am 5'7 and 115 pounds. Being a billa bong model would be a dream come true and I was looking for an opportunity(: my birth date is 12/9/99 I will be 16 coming up. I live in California.
sarah mclaughlin said (3 months ago)
Hi I'm Sarah ,I am 17 years old. I have long curly browny blond surfy hair , I have bright blue eyes and clear skin with freckils on my nose. I have been asked to be a face model before.i live in stellenbosch .I am adventures and love the outdoors . I am crafty and hipster . I love going to the beach with my friends and comming home with sandy hair.
Dante de Leeuw said (4 months ago)
My name is Dante but I go by my nickname, Tae. I am 16 years old and live in beautiful Southern Africa. I am 160 cm tall, 103 pounds. I have medium length dirty blonde wavy hair, blue/grey eyes, and a natural olive (tanned) skin tone. I've been involved with a few agencies. I live in my bikini and sandals. I take any opportunity I get to be in the ocean. I'm not a shy person. I love living life, and being apart on the billabong team is one way I want to live life.
Instagram - taedeleeuw
Amber Kim said (4 months ago)
Hello! My name is Amber Kim. I am korean and I am 4'10 and 1/2 feet, 12 years old. I don't have an agent. I like to run do track and field, and soon to be in a volleyball team. I love the beach and just good vibes.I have black/dark brown hair, with a couple of blonde/light brown highlights. I have medium-length hair. I live in sunny South California. I think I should be one model because it will make billabong a shop for not only americans, but asians I can help by proving a point that asians
Page 1 / 14