Become One of the Billabong Girls

Billabong is searching for 4 NEW BILLABONG GIRLS!

As a Billabong Girl, you will get kitted out in Billabong clothing, Kustom Footwear, and Von Zipper sunnies FOR A YEAR, as well as receive a year’s supply of product from Neutrogena.

You will become an exclusive part of the Billabong Girls Get Out There road trip, as well as get VIP invites to other Billabong events… ALL EXPENSES PAID!

On top of this, your profile will be featured online and you will form a part of the Billabong Girls Get Out There online production!

For more info and to place your entry, go to: http://www.billabong.com/girls/za/ambassadors/index.php

COMMENTS
Larissa Da Silva said (2 months ago)
Hi my name is Larissa! I have light brown hair and light brown eyes. Im 18 years old. Im very tan. I come from a Brazilian Polish family. my whole life ive lived by the beach and go all the time. I model for a couple of my friends books and my dream is to be a Billabong girl! hope you guys can contact me!
thanks
Andriea said (3 months ago)
Hi! I'm Andriea I have blonde hair and green-brown eyes I'm learning how to surf and I love the ocean and also swimming I would love to become a billabong model
Jade Harley said (5 months ago)
Hi my name is Jade I am 15. I have been interested in becoming a billabong model for a while. I live in Victoria point QLd.
Jade Harley said (5 months ago)
Kauthar Larnie said (5 months ago)
Hi I'm kauthar ,I'm 14 years old,I live in Cape town,I have brown eyes,brown long hair just length just in the middle of my bum,weight 38,height 1.5 8,I jog I love working out ,my goal is to become a billabong model and I hope my dream comes true.
Carley Fowler said (5 months ago)
Hello my name is Carley. I am 13 years old and I live in Texas. I am tan and dirty blonde hair. My hair falls right under my shoulders. My eyes are blue. I am 5'2 and I weigh 95 pounds. I run, play soccer, and play volleyball. my goal is to be a billabong model and i will try with everything to reach it. Pleas let me have a chance to be on your team.
Carley Fowler said (5 months ago)
Hello my name is Carley. I am 13 years old and I live in Texas. I am tan and dirty blonde and sraight. My hair falls right under my shoulders. My eyes are blue. I am 5'2 and I weigh 95 pounds. I run, play soccer, and play volleyball. my goal is to be a billabong model and i will try with everything to reach it. Pleas let me have a chance to be on your team.
Cest said (5 months ago)

T

T
O

D
E
L
Harvey plante said (5 months ago)

I

Want

M

To

Model

To

Please

Thanks

Haden kole said (5 months ago)

I