Become One of the Billabong Girls

Billabong is searching for 4 NEW BILLABONG GIRLS!

As a Billabong Girl, you will get kitted out in Billabong clothing, Kustom Footwear, and Von Zipper sunnies FOR A YEAR, as well as receive a year’s supply of product from Neutrogena.

You will become an exclusive part of the Billabong Girls Get Out There road trip, as well as get VIP invites to other Billabong events… ALL EXPENSES PAID!

On top of this, your profile will be featured online and you will form a part of the Billabong Girls Get Out There online production!

For more info and to place your entry, go to: http://www.billabong.com/girls/za/ambassadors/index.php

COMMENTS
mrmark said (2 days ago)
Model Infinity agency is having its annual recruitment and this time,16 personnels is to be picked.this is one of the agencies worldwide were contestants picking isnt politicised.Picking is based sorely on talents.Its a known fact that model infinity hasnt gained much popularity over years.that was why this advert was posted. visit our facebook page; model infinity agency or email advertising agent;mrmark236@gmail.com
Jeanne Wates said (4 days ago)
Hey I'm Jeanne. I am 17 years old. Ombre hair with tan skin. I weigh 58kg and i am 173cm tall. I am from Port Elizabeth in South Africa near Jeffreys Bay. I am a professional Show Jumper. I have modelling experience and would love to be a billabong girl.
Shelbie Kozak said (6 days ago)
Hi I'm Shelbie , I am 14 I turn 15 on the 23rd of March . I have medium brown hair but am soon dying it and ombré blonde and getting extensions, I have green,brown and grey eyes (apparently they're gorgeous , I am tan. I live in Brisbane , Queensland. I would love to be a model for billabong it has alway been a dream of mine to model and I think that modelling for you would be a great way to start out. I hope that you contact me back! Thank you!
Elise Anderson said (1 month ago)
Hey, my name is Elise Anderson and I'm 15 years old, I'm 5'5, 110 pounds. I have dirty blonde hair, green eyes and tan because I live in the florida keys, on an island, it's pretty cool. Anyways I really love the water and I used to model when I was about 5 years old for a clothing company in Italy and I loved it. I also already live in a bikini so I think I would be natural modeling in one. So take me into consideration! Thank you!
Izzy Burrill said (1 month ago)
Hi I'm Izzy I'm 11 years old i am 5"1 and weigh 90 pounds I am tan with wavy brown hair at the roots and light blonde at the tips. I live in Newport Beach California and I love to surf and bodysurf
McKinley Pillsbury said (2 months ago)
Hi, my name is McKinley Pillsbury. I live in Santa Cruz California. I am 5'6, weighing 100lbs, with blue eyes and dirty to light blonde hair ombré. I grew up near ocean surfing and love the beach. I love billabongs style and would love to be apart of the billabong girls! It would be dream come true.
Bijou A said (3 months ago)
Hey, my name is Bijou and I'm 14 years old. I have brown eyes, golden colored hair with natural highlights from the sun, and tan skin. My hair is longish and I weigh 45 kilograms, I am 5'4. I really hope you consider me for this opportunity, as for I would love to be part of the Billabong Girls and I love swimming, and surfing as much as I can. Greetings from California!
Ria Evans said (3 months ago)
Hey! My name's Ria, I'm 17 and from the UK. I have long-ish light blonde wavy hair, I'm 5''2 with blue eyes and light eyebrows with tan skkin. My weight is 52kg . I would love to be apart of the Billabong team. I love to surf and swim and I'm just currently looking for an opportunity at this point. Please get in touch . Thank you!☺️
Ria Evans said (3 months ago)
Elle Johnson said (3 months ago)
Hi my name is Elle Johnson, I'm 15 years old, have blonde hair, I'm 5'4. I live in Jupiter FL. I surf, skimboard, model, wake surf, wake skim, and skate and I'd love to be apart of the team!!!
Page 1 / 12