Become One of the Billabong Girls

Billabong is searching for 4 NEW BILLABONG GIRLS!

As a Billabong Girl, you will get kitted out in Billabong clothing, Kustom Footwear, and Von Zipper sunnies FOR A YEAR, as well as receive a year’s supply of product from Neutrogena.

You will become an exclusive part of the Billabong Girls Get Out There road trip, as well as get VIP invites to other Billabong events… ALL EXPENSES PAID!

On top of this, your profile will be featured online and you will form a part of the Billabong Girls Get Out There online production!

For more info and to place your entry, go to: http://www.billabong.com/girls/za/ambassadors/index.php

COMMENTS
Angelika du Plessis said (6 days ago)
Dear Billabong team !I'm not sure if this is the right forum or not...feel free to direct me...but I would appreciate it if you could have a look at my daughter Gabriella du Plessis, singer/songwriter/scholar/performer, age 15 from Cape Town! I think that she would be such a fun BILLABONG ambassador. huge personality!!!!
@gabiduplessis (7750 followers) www.soundcloud.com/gabiduplessis youtube Gabriella du Plessis 13 videos and 1490 subscribers. (up to 36 000 views) :-)
Rgds Angelika/mom
Angelika du Plessis said (6 days ago)
Rgds Angelika/mom
Taylor said (26 days ago)
Hi my name is Taylor Hart. I am in 8th grade and am currently 13 years old. I have blond hair and green eyes and olive skin. I am very active and some of my interests include surfing, skateboarding, Irish Dancing, soccer and tennis. I live in Long Beach, New York and I'm out surfing almost everyday in the summer. Thank you for considering me and I hope I can model for you.
Karabo said (1 month ago)
Hy my name is Karabo and I am 13 years old. I am good at sports play netball and volley ball and I am the best. I would like to model for you because I believe in myself. I may not be the prettiest teenager but I am smart a fast learner and a very hard worker. I have very natural hair neck length brown eyes and I like modeling and I am pretty tall. I am not that skinny like most models but if I put a lot of work and effort I will be the best you have and will never disappoint. Thank you
Vuyisa Mlambisa said (1 month ago)
Hi my name is Vuyisa mLAMBISA, I am 14 years old.I live in Cape Town.I have short hair, brown eyes and very tall.I hope you give me the opportunity to become a model
Vuyisa Mlambisa said (1 month ago)
Lauren Terry said (2 months ago)
Hi im Lauren, i am 13 years old,im half south afracian, and im into alot of sports when it comes to sport i do my best! i weigh 33 kilos and im 148 cm tall i have bright blue eyes and golden hair that goes down to my under arms i love to model and all my friends tell me i should. i do heaps of sports such as aerobics swimming, football cricket. i also have had a brief surf lesson and loved it!!! please contact me as i would love to model for you!
Scarlet jones said (2 months ago)
Hi, my name is scarlet i am a 13 year old girl and I play netball, touch football, long distance track and feild and I also surf which I really enjoy! I am in the sport excellence program at my school. All my friends tell me I should do modeling so it would be so amazing to model for my favourite shop. I have blue eyes blond/sandy hair that goes down to my under arms and I have tan skin. I weigh 34 kilos and am 150cm tall. Please make sure you contact me because I would love to model for you ❤️
Marina Kaleb said (2 months ago)
Hi my name is Marina and I am 15 years old, turning 16 in July. I am originally from Croatia but I live in Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania. I did track and filed, hockey and volleyball but I currently swim for Tanznaian national team. I workout every day have golden skin from tanning, hazel eyes, and dirty blonde hair. Everyone tells me I should try and model and it would be a dream come true to model for Billabong. My height is 173 and I weigh 54 kilograms. I am a very outgoing person :)
Yolanda Bayi said (3 months ago)
Hi! My name is Yolanda Bayi from South Africa. I'm 15 years old
And I'm into modeling, fashion and design. I have lightbrown dark skin,
Curly braided hair and dark brown eyes. Being a billabong girl has been
A dream of mine and I hope it will be fulfilled. I dance, I sing, I really love the beach
And bikini wear
And I love people. Thank you for your time.
Page 1 / 16