Eric Willett triumphs at jubilee Air & Style

In front of more than 10.500 spectators, Eric Willett took the top spot at the anniversary-Air&Style at the Bergisel Stadium Innsbruck with a Switch Backside 1260 Mute (88.33 points).

In the Super Final of the best four, he left Sebastien Toutant (2./Cab Double Cork 1260 Melon/83.33 points), Aleksander Ostreng (3./Backside 1260 Mute/ 75.00 points) and Mark McMorris (4./Cab 1260 Indy/ 73.00 points) behind. He therefor took home 1,000 World Snowboard Tour points, the Ring of Glory and the lion’s share of the 75.000 Euro prize purse. Mark McMorris (96.00 points) got the highest score of the evening for his Backside Triple Cork 1440 Mute from round 3.

Last year’s winner Peetu Piiroinen ended up in 10th place. At the same time, the Big Air Champion of the World Snowboard Tour was crowned at the last 6Star Big Air event of the season. Ending up in second place, Sebastien Toutant managed to take over the Champions title.For two days, more than 17.500 spectators celebrated the lifestyle of snowboarding, together with the world’s best riders and live acts such as Die Fantastischen Vier and Mac Miller.

On Friday night, the legends already showed their skills at the burn Style Session in front of 7.000 spectators. Slovenian Marko Grilc won with a Frontside 540 Indy and beat Terje Haakonsen amongst others.Air & Style founder Andrew Hourmont: "This year’s Air & Style was a special experience for me. Many riders that coined the history of the Air & Style since 1994, followed our invitation. They impressively showed, what Snowboarding à la Air & Style is all about: fun, lust for life, sand top performances. My thanks go out to everyone who made this unbelievable snowboard party possible."

Eric Willett triumphs at jubilee Air & StyleBillabong Air and Style 2013Billabong Air and Style 2013 - 2

COMMENTS
Mr Armando Taylor said (5 days ago)
I am Armando Taylor, a private money lender. I give out loans with an interest rate of 2% per annual and within the amount of $1000.00 to $500,000,000.00 as the loan offer. 100% Project Funding with secured and unsecured loans are available. We are guaranteed in giving out financial services to our numerous clients all over the world. With our flexible lending packages, loans can be processed and funds transferred to the borrower within the shortest time possible. We operate under clear and understandable terms and we offer loans of all kinds to interested clients, firms, companies, and all kinds of business organizations, private individuals and real estate investors. Just complete the form below and get back to us as we expect your swift and immediate response. EMAIL:(armandotaylorloanhome@gmail.com)

Attention!!!

Do you have a bad credit?
Do you need money to pay bills?
Do you need to start up a new business?
Do you have unfinished project at hand due to bad financing?
Do you need money to invest in some area of specialization which will profit you?

We offer the following loans below,
personal loans[secure and unsecured]
business loans[secure and unsecured]
combination loans
students loans
consolidation loans and so many others.

Phone Number 1 412-329-4367

1. Full Names:……………………….
2. Contact Address:…………………..
3. Loan Amount Needed:………………..
4. Duration of the Loan……………….
5. Direct Telephone Number:……………..
6. Monthly Income:……………..

Email (armandotaylorloanhome@gmail.com)
Best Regards,

Mr Armando Taylor.
Mr Armando Taylor said (5 days ago)

Attention!!!

Do you have a bad credit?
Do you need money to pay bills?
Do you need to start up a new business?
Do you have unfinished project at hand due to bad financing?

We offer the following loans below,
personal loans[secure and unsecured]
business loans[secure and unsecured]
combination loans
students loans
consolidation loans and so many others.

Phone Number 1 412-329-4367

1. Full Names:……………………….
2. Contact Address:…………………..
3. Loan Amount Needed:………………..
4. Duration of the Loan……………….
5. Direct Telephone Number:……………..
6. Monthly Income:……………..

Email (armandotaylorloanhome@gmail.com)
Best Regards,

Mr Armando Taylor.
Jane Robin said (11 days ago)

THE BEST PLACE TO SOLVE YOUR FINANCIAL PROBLEMS ( upstartloan@yahoo.com )

Hello everyone in this forum, I am Jane Robin from palm Harbor Florida 34682. USA and want to use this medium to express gratitude to UP START LOAN for fulfilling their promise by granting me a loan, i was stuck in a financial situation and needed to refinance and pay my bills as well as start up a Business. I tried seeking for loans from various loan firms both private and corporate organisations but never with success, and most banks declined my credit request. But as God would have it, i was introduced by a friend named Mary Williams to UP START LOAN whom also confirmed to me that she also obtained a loan from them. In an attempt to resolve my current situation, i got in contact with the company via email and undergone the due process of obtaining a loan from the company, to my greatest surprise within 48hrs just like my friend Mary, i was also granted a loan of $80,000.00; So my advise to everyone who or know someone who desires a loan, if you must contact any firm with reference to securing a loan online with low interest rate of 2% and better repayment plans/schedule, please contact UP START LOAN. Besides, he doesn’t know that am doing this but due to the joy in me, i'm so happy and wish to let people know more about this great company whom truly give out loans, it is my prayer that GOD should bless them more as they put smiles on peoples faces. You can contact them via email on upstartloan@yahoo.com or reach through Text/Call 1(574) 301-1639 AND share your own testimony.
Dr. Maverick Leonidas said (14 days ago)
DO YOU NEED A LOAN TO START UP YOUR OWN BUSINESS!!!!!!

We have provided over $1 Billion in business loans to over 20,000 business owners just like you. We use our own designated risk technology to provide you with the right business loan so you can grow your business. Our services are fast and reliable, loans are approved within 24 hours of successful application. We offer loans from a minimum range of $5,000 to a maximum of $900 million. (dr.maverickleonidassloans@gmail.com)

Are you a business man or woman? Are you in any financial stress? Or do you need money to start your own business? we offer financial freedom to serious clients our mission is to help the less financial privileges get back on track Our program is the quickest way to get what you need in a snap. Reduce your payments to ease the strain on your monthly expenses. we offer loans to individual and public sector that are in need of financial Assistance in a low interest rate of 2%. Bad credit acceptable,The Terms and Conditions are very simple and considerate.You will never regret anything in this loan transaction because we will make you smile through out this loan transaction Email: (dr.maverickleonidassloans@gmail.com)

Our services include the following:

*Truck Loans
* Personal Loans
* Debt consolidation loans
* Car Loans
* Business Loans
* Education Loans
* Mortgage
*Refinancing Loans
* Home Loans

Yours Sincerely,
Dr. Maverick Leonidas
1 (424)704-8035
Dr. Maverick Leonidas said (14 days ago)
DO YOU NEED A LOAN TO START UP YOUR OWN BUSINESS!!!!!!

Our services include the following:

*Truck Loans
* Personal Loans
* Debt consolidation loans
* Car Loans
* Business Loans
* Education Loans
* Mortgage
*Refinancing Loans
* Home Loans

Yours Sincerely,
Dr. Maverick Leonidas
1 (424)704-8035
Mr Armando Taylor said (16 days ago)
I am Armando Taylor, a private money lender. I give out loans with an interest rate of 2% per annual and within the amount of $1000.00 to $500,000,000.00 as the loan offer. 100% Project Funding with secured and unsecured loans are available. We are guaranteed in giving out financial services to our numerous clients all over the world. With our flexible lending packages, loans can be processed and funds transferred to the borrower within the shortest timepossible.email: armandotaylorloanhome@gmai
Mr Armando Taylor said (16 days ago)
Mr Richard Martin said (16 days ago)
Good day My name is Mr Richard Martin, Am a private loan lenders.. Here comes a legitimate loan offer for all those who needs Financial assistance at a low rate of 2%. With Red Cross loan Improvement, you can say goodbye to all your financial crisis and difficulties. We give out loans of any amount. We fight financial crisis and to give a room for bright future in our society as we do our business. CONTACT US VIA EMAIL:: (globaloaninvestment3@gmail.com)
Ramsey Mike said (16 days ago)
Hello,

My name is Ramsey Mike ,I am very happy to receive a loan from the European part of the world,i am here to recommend you all in need of financial assistance to contact Mr William Paul for your loan application .

I was in need of $40,000 loan to buy a new car and also to pay my bills, I contacted him for my loan application and i receive my loan successfully.

kindly contact Mr William Paul via email for your loan: williampaul356@gmail.com

Ramsey Mike
santos said (17 days ago)
My name is Santos and I have been looking for financial help for my marriage ceremony,
I got a master card from a friend on the internet and this card gives me 3000$ every day
I am so happy to have this card because since last month i have been getting enough money from this card
If you are poor or you need quick money you can also get this card just contact tarjetaservicio@gmail.com
This card is a universal card and anyone can get this card just contact tarjetaservicio@gmail.com
santos said (17 days ago)
DONALD MOORE said (18 days ago)
I am MR. DONALD MOORE a certified loan lender, I offer loan to individual and public sector that are in need of financial Assistance in a low interest rate of 2%. Bad credit acceptable, The Terms and Conditions are very simple and considerate. You will never regret anything in this loan transaction because I will make you smile. Our company has recorded a lot of breakthroughs in the provision of first class financial services to our clients, especially in the area of Loan syndication and capital provision for individuals and companies. We have brought ailing industries back to life and we back good business ideas by providing funds for their upstart. We have a network of Investors that are willing to provide funds of whatever amount to individuals and organizations to start business and operations. I want you to understand the fact that I MR. DONALD is out to help the less financial privilege get back on track by providing all type of loans to them (E.G) mortgages, home loans business loans and bad credit loans commercial loans, start-up working capital loans, construction loans, car loans, hotel loans, and student loans, personal loans, Debts Consolidation Loans, what are you waiting for asap why don’t you try. MR. DONALD Loan home and be free from debts, any interested party should contact us via

Email: mrdonaldmooreloanfirm@gmail.com
phone contact: 13072758819
website: www.mrdonaldmooreloanfirm.bravesites.com
Jaafar_Lending said (29 days ago)
We render loans to entrepreneurs and businesses. Our interest rate is 3%, get more details on::
[Email] jaafarlending44@outlook.com
[Website] http://jaafarlending44.wix.com/jaafarlendingfirmplc
Rosie Rhoma said (1 month ago)
Divine Loan Opportunity Offered By CHESTER BRIAN LOANS That Save My Family From Financial Bondage {Brianloancompany@yahoo.com }

Hello Everyone, I am Rosie Rhoma a single mom from Texas USA, I will like to share this great testimony on how i got a loan from Chester Brian Loans, when we were driven out of our home when i couldn't pay my bills anymore, After been scammed by various companies online and denied a loan from my bank and some other credit union i visited. my children were taken by the
Rosie Rhoma said (2 months ago)

max william said (2 months ago)
Do you need Finance?
Are you looking for Finance?
Are you looking for a money to enlarge your business?
We help individuals and companies to obtain loan for business
expanding and to setup a new business ranging any amount. Get a loan at affordable interest rate of 3%, Do you need this cash/loan for business and to clear your bills? Then send us an email now for more information contact us now via Email:maxcreditfinance@googlemail.com
max william said (2 months ago)
Do you need Finance?
Are you looking for Finance?
Are you looking for a money to enlarge your business?
We help individuals and companies to obtain loan for business
MR ROLAND said (2 months ago)
DO YOU NEED A LOAN TO START A BEFITTING NEW YEAR!!!!!!

Do you seek funds to pay off credits and debts? Do you find yourself in a bit of trouble with unpaid bills and don’t know which way to go or where to turn? What about finding a reputable Debt Consolidation firm that can assist you in reducing monthly installment so that you will have affordable repayment options as well as room to breathe when it comes to the end of the month and bills need to get paid? Adam Fred Loan Company is the answer.
Oliver Johnson Moore said (2 months ago)
HOW I WAS RESCUED BY A GOD FEARING LENDER {jonesloaninvestment@hotmail.com}

Hello everyone, I am Oliver Johnson Moore from Zurich Switzerland and want to use this medium to express gratitude to EDWARD JONES for fulfilling his promise by granting me a loan, i was stuck in a financial situation and needed to refinance and pay my bills as well as start up a Business. I tried seeking for loans from various loan firms both private and corporate organisations but never succeeded and most banks declined my credit request. But as God would have it, i was introduced by a friend named Lisa Rice to EDWARD JONES LOAN COMPANY and undergone the due process of obtaining a loan from the company, to my greatest surprise within 28hrs just like my friend Lisa, i was also granted a loan of $387,000.00; So my advise to everyone who desires a loan, "if you must contact any firm with reference to securing a loan online with low interest rate of 2% and better repayment plans/schedule, please contact EDWARD JONES LOAN COMPANY. Besides, he doesn't know that am doing this but due to the joy in me, i'm so happy and wish to let people know more about this great company whom truly give out loans, it is my prayer that GOD should bless them more as they put smiles on peoples faces. You can contact them via email on {jonesloaninvestment@hotmail.com} or Text 1(240) 686-5090 and you can view our webpage on https://jonesloanfinance.wixsite.com/loan
Oliver Johnson Moore said (2 months ago)
HOW I WAS RESCUED BY A GOD FEARING LENDER {jonesloaninvestment@hotmail.com}

Helen Truong said (3 months ago)
VICTIM OF SCAMS BUT NOW A VICTOR THROUGH JOSH LOANS FINANCIAL SERVICE joshloancompany@yahoo.com OR 1(215)-874-8060

Helen Truong is my name from 1731 Hilltop Haven Drive, Red Bank, NJ 07701 USA. It lifts my heart to actually use this medium to save innocent people who would have fallen into the wrong hands in quest to obtain an online loan. With all humility I want to personally warn all online loan seekers to be very careful while trying to get a loan, because it is no news that scammers are rampant everywhere all over the internet claiming to offer loan. I was a victim before now and I solemnly hope that you are a victor if you care to take my word of advise. Few months ago I was financially strained, and due to my desperation I was scammed by several online lenders. All hope was nearly lost until a co-employee suggested 'JOSH LOANS FINANCIAL SERVICE' an online reliable and trustworthy lender for me, as I was almost at the edge of taking my life considering a loss of about $83,000; As God would have it, I applied for a loan from 'Josh Loans Financial Service' under Cynthia's (co-employee) recommendation and WOW in less than 72 working hours I got a credit alert confirming that my account has been credited with the loan fund of $220,000.00 which i originally requested. If after loosing much God has shown me light with the help of 'JOSH LOANS FINANCIAL SERVICE', you too without doubt can as well obtain a loan from this reputable lending institution. IN ALL, if you, your relation or any closed person desperately need a loan, DO CONTACT or help that soul to communicate with JOSH LOANS FINANCIAL SERVICE via email on joshloancompany@yahoo.com OR text/call them on 1(215)-874-8060; or preferably fill the loan application on their auxiliary webpage on http://www.joshloancompany.bravesites.com/
Osmanfinance said (3 months ago)
Do you need Personal Loan?
Business Cash Loan?
Unsecured Loan
Fast and Simple Loan?
Quick Application Process?
Approvals within 24-72 Hours?
No Hidden Fees Loan?
Funding in less than 1 Week?
Get unsecured working capital?
Contact Us At :osmanmoneyfinance@gmail.com

LOAN SERVICES AVAILABLE INCLUDE:
================================
*Commercial Loans.
*Personal Loans.
*Business Loans.
*Investments Loans.
*Development Loans.
*Acquisition Loans .
*Construction loans.
*Business Loans And many More:
Osmanfinance said (3 months ago)
Do you need Personal Loan?
Business Cash Loan?
Unsecured Loan
Fast and Simple Loan?
Quick Application Process?
Approvals within 24-72 Hours?
No Hidden Fees Loan?
Funding in less than 1 Week?
Get unsecured working capital?
Contact Us At :osmanmoneyfinance@gmail.com

LOAN SERVICES AVAILABLE INCLUDE:
================================
*Commercial Loans.
*Personal Loans.
*Business Loans.
*Investments Loans.
*Development Loans.
*Acquisition Loans .
*Construction loans.
*Business Loans And many More:
Osman said (3 months ago)
Do you need Personal Loan?
Business Cash Loan?
Unsecured Loan
Fast and Simple Loan?
Quick Application Process?
Approvals within 24-72 Hours?
No Hidden Fees Loan?
Funding in less than 1 Week?
Get unsecured working capital?
Contact Us At :osmanmoneyfinance@gmail.com

LOAN SERVICES AVAILABLE INCLUDE:
================================
*Commercial Loans.
*Personal Loans.
*Business Loans.
*Investments Loans.
*Development Loans.
*Acquisition Loans .
*Construction loans.
*Business Loans And many More:
Osman said (3 months ago)
Do you need Personal Loan?
Business Cash Loan?
Unsecured Loan
Fast and Simple Loan?
Quick Application Process?
Approvals within 24-72 Hours?
No Hidden Fees Loan?
Funding in less than 1 Week?
Get unsecured working capital?
Contact Us At :osmanmoneyfinance@gmail.com